Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 242526

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Broncos

Back in the W column, and this time without a sweat. Were we that good, or were they that overrated? tbd....

A definate sigh of relief here. It was like the secondary looked themselves in the mirror during the bye and realized they needed to step up. Foxworth played great and gasp.....so did Carr.

The offense started really slow but stepped up in the second half bigtime. I love Kelley Washington. No real bad throws by Flacco, and that one flip to Rice as he was being sacked better make Sportscenter tonight. This kid is such the real deal.

I had my camera today and have some great pictures including Mason's TD catch. I'll post them this week.

Oh, and Flacco was 80% completions today.

Let me repeat that. Flacco was 80% completion today.

80 freaking percent.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post

80 freaking percent.
    Not bad for having no receivers ;)

5. Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Broncos

What a performance by the D today. 4-3, big game next week.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post

80 freaking percent.
    Ties the franchise record. My man crush continues to grow.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

I don't know where this defensive intensity came from, but welcome to earth. It was unreal that we looked so good today on defense like the old days. I think we see this D in somewhat this capacity the rest of the season. The offense was special as well. Converting 3rd downs on that defense and scoring in the 4th qtr when Denver has only given up six points all year. We are arriving guys. This team is balanced and I love how the pressure made any shortcomings in the secondary appear non existent. Big kudos to the players and also Mattison for obviously changing a lot in that bye week. Also I want to give a congrats to Webb today on that kickoff return. That part of our game has been sorely missed since the BJ Sams days. Great game by the Ravens all around. Anyone hear on Ngata yet?

Blog Entries

The only downside I see from this game...

Stupid Anita Marks will still be on her soapbox Monday about McGahee getting more touches in this offense. She won't have a leg to stand on regarding Brandon Marshall though.

Our offense was reserved but VERY efficient
    Our defense was inspired
    and our ST was HUGE...Hauschka 3/3, Webb big TD return, hell evel Carr looked better.

Great statement, now the toughness continues against the Bengals. Just think, we have the Browns in 2 weeks, nice opportunity to beat up on a team.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

9. Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Broncos

I'm hoping for the Broncos to get a big time rebound next Monday vs Pittsburgh. The way they looked against us I'm not betting on it but it's a new week.