Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 202122
    Blog Entries

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Bengals

No excuses...This Raven team looked like shit today and deserved to lose. I don't wanna hear about Refs calls or anything. This team played like shit!!

Cincinnati played tough and got some breaks. That's all it takes.

I think the team was really motivated today with the death of the Cincy Oc's wife.

What I"m wondering is if Cincy's defense and offense are that good or if our offense and defense are not what we thought -or just had an off day

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    No excuses...This Raven team looked like shit today and deserved to lose. I don't wanna hear about Refs calls or anything. This team played like shit!!
    This, for the most part.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lap View Post
    Cincinnati played tough and got some breaks. That's all it takes.

I think the team was really motivated today with the death of the Cincy Oc's wife.

What I"m wondering is if Cincy's defense and offense are that good or if our offense and defense are not what we thought -or just had an off day
    I certainly hope that Cam's brain comes back when we get Gaither back next week. Gaither being gone reminded me of a Billick called game.

Sadly, I think this D has seen its best days. There's virtually no pass rush (regardless of holding or not) and our secondary is average/below average. Mattison doesn't have a clue either.... :grbac:

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lap View Post
    I think its both. Cincy is a hell of alot better than anybody thought. Flip side is were not as good as we thought on offense or defense.

Seriously one injury to the o line caused the offense to regress to the Billick years.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

34:19 to 25:41, nice conservative play calling Cam, I hope you get your balls back by next week... As for the defense, they are getting slopping, something needs to change and it needs to start at the top...

Seriously guy.. If Chad Ohco doesn't grab Foxworths arm (Obvious Offensive pass interference) it's a INT and game over...

+ the flags in the last 2 minutes were trash..

+ pass rush was trash

+ Flacco and Co. just didn't do it at today...