Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tampa Bay Bucs Fans' Perspective...

On this Sundays game.

Always tends to amuse me going to other teams' boards and seeing what the fan base there thinks of the upcoming opposition.

Found a farely active Bucs board that has a thread started about our game.

Here's The Thread

I never claim to be highly educated regarding other teams' players, depth, strong points, etc., but sometimes some of the stuff I read from other teams sites cracks me up.

Often what amazes me is the lack of knowledge other fans have regarding the oppositions depth.

Lot of talk over there regarding having Mcnair now with Mason and having Clayton on the other side.

Normal stuff you expect to see regarding our quality secondary and having Ray lewis and Suggs. (although one guy seems to think Ray Ray is over rated)

The amusing part is that rarely do players like Adalius Thomas, Dan Cody, Demetrius Williams, Musa Smith, etc ever get mentioned.

When it comes down to it, these are the players I usually fear the most from the opposition because these are the ones that tend to kill you!!

Guys like Ricky Proehl who use to play for the Rams.
    Teams would be so concerned about everything else they had, and this dude would time and time again put the final nail in the coffin!!

Hell, I'm not even sure Todd Heap got anything more then a mere mention of being part of the offense.

There are however a few there that seem abit more educated, and have a genuine concern over this game and what we bring.
    Anyhoo...
    Thought some of you might like to see how we're viewed from this sundays opposing fan base.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Re: Tampa Bay Bucs Fans' Perspective...

I'm not a guru like some but they are throwing out blatant innacuracies as if they are facts: one states Jamal is over 30, another stated the Ravens road record last season at 3-5.

Also remember it is the official team board so the average uninformed Bucs fan probably ends up there.

I wonder who the Raven fan is :)
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

he used to post at ybr maybe he is still there.

he was kissing there ass so much

IIRC, Cosmokramer was a ghost of Kenskin
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

IIRC, Cosmokramer was a ghost of Kenskin
    That is correct.

Now that you mention it, I remember

Not surprised the players you mentioned don't get talked about, Fanatic. Musa is an unproven guy who's never had real meaningful snaps, Demetrius wasn't a high pick (though he's played like it!), Cody was injured, etc. AD is the most surprising for me, it seems like nobody talks about this guy. He was better than almost all of the pro bowl OLBs last season, and he doesn't get a sniff in breaking down the Ravens D. Really confusing.

Kenskin is posing as a Ravens fan on the Bucs board?

That guy really needs to get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Heap86
    Kenskin is posing as a Ravens fan on the Bucs board?

That guy really needs to get a life.
    Was there ever any doubt about that?

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

As sad as this sounds,they probably have more of a clue,than Stealer & Clown fans about the Ravens.As for Bengal fans,they are still too busy learning about their own team.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

I love it that they pretty much all think Jamal is injured,and that MA is our 2nd RB.Cant wait till Musa and Jamal start layin the wood on them baby!!!!

Thanks for the link to Pewter Report, that is their main fan site.

As far as fans go they are fairly knowlegable and are giving us respect (on Pewter Report). The Kenskin/cosmokramer thing just freaks me out. Is he lonley, crazy, or what?

By the way McFarland might not play, I read on their board that he has a groin injury. Even if he does play, he won't be at 100%, which is a HUGE break for us.