I think Singletary said it Best....

I know this loss still sucks. And there are a lot of things we can all complain about. Trust me, it took me a good chunk of time to get the nausea out of my system from the way we lost. I would rather not see Clayton drop the ball. I would like to see the refs spot the ball. I would like to see Brady trade in his skirt for a pair of slacks.....but in the end, we aren't going to go 16-0. I don't think anyone really thought that from the start. We are in great position right now and if we take care of business next week against the Bengals, we are all happy again.

So as the title says, I think Mike Singletary said it best after the 49ers lost last week, "I'd rather we lose now, taste it, chew on it, swallow it and get better."

If we win the next 2, we are 5-1 heading into the bye. Can't complain about that can we?:hammer:

Re: I think Singletary said it Best....

I'm slowly getting over it. The embers of the Mark Clayton jersey burning has finally gone out. That's a nice quote, made me feel a little better. It makes me feel better to know that the Bungles needed OT to beat Cleveland. The Vikings in Minnesota are another test. We need to take care of business these next 2 weeks.
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

Exactly, I agree that we can all be upset about many things. But as long as the team uses it to go forward, the Ravens should be just fine. Honestly, I thought 5-1 was exactly where we would be at the bye. So hopefully my prediction will be correct and we can just go from there. Maybe we won't be #1 in the power rankings, but I would prefer we get back under the radar a little so other teams don't look at us like the super bowl of the year.

I agree.That was a tough loss on the road to a very good team. Everyone in the organization needs to take a deep breath,process the loss,and prepare for the Bengals.

The Ravens just need to keep making plays on both sides of the ball. Hopefully,Coach Harbaugh will get everyone to focus on having a good week of practice and they will come out on Sunday and play like the mighty men that they are.

this game reminds me of the Giants-Pats game a couple years ago; Pats won but Giants came out of it feeling they could play with them (of course they won the rematch).
    losing @ New England is nothing to be ashamed of. we know we can play at their level. next came up, please.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)