Blog Entries

Photos of the UK Ravens at Sunday's game

Had a great time meeting Dave again and also Niles and Gordon and teh young lady whose name I have forgot - sorry.

Here you go: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...7&l=1cfa94b21c
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Wink Re: Photos of the UK Ravens at Sunday's game

I copied last night's WBFF segment on the Limeys and Irishman + hottie at our tailgate party. Can anyone explain a simple way to copy this to a DVD?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Re: Photos of the UK Ravens at Sunday's game

Can you slap it up on YouTube?

That would be great and we can link to it.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

I'd be happy to do that ... if you can explain how I get it from my DVR box onto You Tube. Step by step, simple English (American). Assumedly I would also need to open a You Tube account, correct?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I copied last night's WBFF segment on the Limeys and Irishman + hottie at our tailgate party. Can anyone explain a simple way to copy this to a DVD?
    I have it recorded. I haven't hooked up the computer to our new receiver since we went to HD but I will tonight. You need to run a line from your receiver to the PC and have some kind of video capture unit installed. I have an old external USB device called Dazzle.

I also still have the Redskins-Ravens game you wanted. I keep forgetting to give it to you.

The "Receiver" = the DVR, which is part of the FiOS cable box, correct? I think I still have video converter software, but it doesn't look like the computer can receive the same type wire as that coming from the cable box. In any event, I won't erase this until a better brain than mine can figure out how to do it. Perhaps if we host another away game party later this season.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Great pic's, but that tailgate lot looks alittle devoid of humanity from where we were for the Raiders game a few years back. The TV cameraman looked like he was having a laugh sticking his chocolate lolly in peoples faces.:D
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

The lot is tucked away, yet literally a 30 second walk to Lot H and a sea of tailgaters. From the entrance to the lot it is maybe a 15 second walk to Lot H. It is very close to the action, yet private as well.

The Dazzle video capture unit takes RCA jacks or S video cable. I don't know how you were capturing video before without one of these kind of units.

Nice pics. I didn't know you guys were so close to Lot H where I tailgate. I saw the UK Ravens walking back after the game. I will have to stop by next game and introduce myself.