Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Under 100 yards rushing???

I just realized and it's hard to believe, but we've only allowed 83 total rushing yards in 2 games!! !:happyanim This gave me chills when I saw the numbers This WILL bode well for us in the winter and I really think we have something special here

Re: Under 100 yards rushing???

Its a good stat but I'm wondering whats gonna happen when we face Adrian Peterson...

Blog Entries

It's called Ray Lewis imposing his will and Taveres Gooden using his speed, I would also like to mention Ngata and Greg. I think we can say the middle is a lock so the LB's play the outside and D Laundry in run support. Brett Farve is good but his is no Philip Rivers

4. Re: Under 100 yards rushing???

Quote Originally Posted by Dragz View Post
    Its a good stat but I'm wondering whats gonna happen when we face Adrian Peterson...
    I forgot about him

I think the same thing that happened when we faced LT in 2006. The opposing HC and OC will get called out for not throwing the ball a little more often.

He may be the best back and one of the best O lines the Ravens will face in a while, but I do not think they are much better than some of the squads we have seen like the Titans and Giants.

:T2:

I'm not worried about any rusher in the league right now. Honestly, Sproles worried me more.

Occasional bad games will happen (see NYG last year). But everyone has them. I can't be worried about this, primarily because Fhavruah is horrible.

Minnesota should be more concerned about Flacco than we are about Peterson...

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

If we can run up the score early this Sunday the Browns will be forced to pass and we might just hold them to under 17 yards on the ground. Its happened before.

If we can run up the score early this Sunday the Browns will be forced to pass and we might just hold them to under 17 yards on the ground. Its happened before.
    Seriously how awesome is it that we can say that our Defense is still holding teams below 100 yards rushing and we have finally have some offense. This is what we've always wanted. We love you Ray, Keep doing what you do.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Blog Entries

Run D is what wins games in November and December when the ball is hard, the air is thin, muscles are tight and the ground is frozen it makes it harder for QB's to throw and WR's to run crisp routes.

Adrian Peterson might get100yds all purpose. I think ray takes the no 100yd rusher streak personally. AP will be held to 60 on 25 touches. Brett favre will have to win it, and I don't think he can.

With our newfound offensive firepower, we could easily set the Rushing yards against record...

Also I'm sure Ray will be picking our new Pro Bowl center's brain for any information about Vikings protection schemes, personnel, terminology, etc...

Something tells me we'll be okay.