Report from the left coast

I haven't read any of the other threads yet (still recovering) - but there was a pretty damn good amount of Purple in the sea of baby blue. I even got a couple D-Fense! chants going late in the game.

It was too damn close, our secondary looked like it needs some help. But I'll take the hard earned win three time zones away against the toughest AFCW team we'll face all year.

I have no idea how it happened but we were glad to see Da Bears win. We were watching the updates between beers... I mean plays.

By the way - If anyone here happened to be at any of the tailgates I went to thanks for all the hospitality and reminding me how much I miss B-more and even moreso how much I miss other Ravens fans!

Now, I'm going to try to pretend to work when I'd love to crawl into a corner and sleep for a week.
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

Re: Report from the left coast

Quote Originally Posted by Khaine View Post
    It was too damn close, our secondary looked like it needs some help. But I'll take the hard earned win three time zones away against the toughest AFCW team we'll face all year.
    Don't even dare sleep on Oakland. JaMarcus Russell is literally the only thing keeping that team from being an 11 win team. If he either gets right (unlikely) or gets pulled for someone even a little bit competent (unlikely but more likely than the former), that team is a legit threat to win that division.

Also, Denver is 2-0. And while you can simply say "It's just the Bengals and Browns," the reality is that the Bengals just went into Green Bay and won, so they might not be all that terrible of a team...

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid