Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here It Is

1. Here It Is

the man, the legend. ray lewis does it again. enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldY2pInMyR4

Re: Here It Is

Thanks! What a treat to re-watch the best MLB to have ever played the position make that 'kill'. Btw, congrats to the Hokies this weekend - pulled a W out of the jaws of defeat. And, kudos to the Hokies QB who did his best Roethlisberger imitation - winning the game in the last minute of play.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

3. Re: Here It Is

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    Thanks! What a treat to re-watch the best MLB to have ever played the position make that 'kill'. Btw, congrats to the Hokies this weekend - pulled a W out of the jaws of defeat. And, kudos to the Hokies QB who did his best Roethlisberger imitation - winning the game in the last minute of play.
    appreciate that, tyrod had to do something good for once. the kid has an incredible recording as a starting QB and has won two acc championships in his freshman and sophomore campaigns, but he has looked REALLY bad as of late. hopefully he can keep it up against Thug U next weekend.

Blog Entries

To quote a caller to MMQB this morning...

Sproles had a Whiskey Tango Foxtrot moment there.

He barely got a chance to look upfield and BAM...#52 just hit you
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Crazy play. Ray was heading for that hole before the ball was even snapped. He completely committed to that lane. f@%*ing awesome! He knew the guard was going to pull and went right through that gap. i could watch this play all day.

Really if Ray wasn't there we had Landry, Gooden and Walker all lining up to have shots at him far short of the 1st down line. That play didn't have a chance in hell.

Mike Silver goes heavy on the RayRay accolades, and Ray has some interesting insight on the play.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

“I’m thinking, ‘Snap the ball. Snap the ball,’ ” the future Hall of Famer said. “There’s a backside A-gap, and I promise I’m gonna shoot it. He was sitting out there, and I’m like, I’m gonna kill this dude.”

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Crazy play. Ray was heading for that hole before the ball was even snapped. He completely committed to that lane. f@%*ing awesome! He knew the guard was going to pull and went right through that gap. i could watch this play all day.

Really if Ray wasn't there we had Landry, Gooden and Walker all lining up to have shots at him far short of the 1st down line. That play didn't have a chance in hell.
    I trolled some SDiego boards and they are furious at Norv for his play calling, mostly 'we quit on the run until the one play we shoulda passed' etc.
    considering the injuries on their oline and the Ravens strengh up the middle...they ran their weakness against our strength. Sproles is a heck of a player, but he needs space. they're wasting him on a dive play (if that's what that was; 52 blew it up before it had a chance to develop...

...hee hee hee)
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    I trolled some SDiego boards and they are furious at Norv for his play calling, mostly 'we quit on the run until the one play we shoulda passed' etc.
    considering the injuries on their oline and the Ravens strengh up the middle...they ran their weakness against our strength. Sproles is a heck of a player, but he needs space. they're wasting him on a dive play (if that's what that was; 52 blew it up before it had a chance to develop...

...hee hee hee)
    The video is interesting because it looks like the chargers have like 4 guys in Suggs face tying him up while Ray, Landry, Gooden and Walker are all left free. I am not sure, not that it mattered, that the pulling gaurd didn't miss his assignment as well. If ray doesn't go in that A gap, sproles still has no where to go.

I love the reaction form the sideline in the backround they were PUMPED!!!

Blog Entries

Thanks I watch that all day and never get tired of it.

Blog Entries

I just watch that play like 10+ x's

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    I love the reaction form the sideline in the backround they were PUMPED!!!
    FIRED UP!!
    FIRED UP!!

Shit Cam was the first one to greet him from the side line and he is O' coordinator. you gotta love when the O' coordinator is so involved in all aspects of the game.