Semi-OT Sheila Dixon

I just remembered my girlfriend and I saw Sheila Dixon arrive at the stadium with her security detail on Sunday. She was wearing an all red woman's suit. I thought it was poor judgement for the mayor of Baltimore to wear red to the Chiefs game...then again she stole $500 worth of Best Buy gift cards from needy kids so maybe good judgement isn't one of her strongest qualities. I just hopes she doesn't wear black and gold on Nov. 29.

Re: Semi-OT Sheila Dixon

Please try to remember that this woman is an absolute moron before you question her game day attire.
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

If there is any justice this woman will be wearing an orange jumpsuit, typical prison attire very soon. What a pathetic bitch she is!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Mikerobe View Post
    If there is any justice this woman will be wearing an orange jumpsuit, typical prison attire very soon. What a pathetic bitch she is!
    That would be fitting for the next home game.

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    that would be fitting for the next home game.
    *rim shot*
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikerobe View Post
    You just know it all, don't you? I would be willing to bet you don't live in the city anyway, so your spoon fed opinion of the woman means jack squat.
    Fact is, with the time and resources the prosecutor has had he should be able to come up with an indictment of Mother Theresa. The flimsy minor charges against the Mayor are hardly worth the millions of dollars and years of work that could have gone into prosecuting dangerous criminals. Rohrbaugh ought to go to jail for wasting our money and abusing his power for political gain.
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

Sorry, but this thread is getting just a little to political to stay in the football forum.

I will add just one comment regarding Dixon though....

Sometimes, when there's smoke there's fire.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!