Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Trip tread III (the last)

I am reminded why I hate Nestor ....

Other then the lacky doing the interview, great work guys!

Wish I could have made the trip but glad that some hardcore fans will be enjoying my seats!

Blog Entries

Well, they brought the bloody English weather.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin Steve View Post
    Well, they brought the bloody English weather.
    I saw the rain at the end of the Georgia Tech game,and then the 3 hour downpour at the Miami v Vtech game on college football gamepass lastnight.
    And I wondered.

It must be them as we have clear skies and in the 60's this weekend in the Southeast of good ol' blighty.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Lovely weather this morning in Norwich too.

WAKE UP BOYS, IT'S GAMEDAY!

5. Re: Trip tread III (the last)

Hi Gang,
    Where are you tailgating? At this point, it might be too close to party time to check the boards. Hope you have a terrific time. We heard you on WYST yesterday & thought it was great.
    Our daughter is on a semester abroad in Dublin w/17 kids from Mt. St. Mary's University in Emmitsburg MD. She's dying with only getting ESPN update since she can't find a live feed on the TV. Do you know of any group in Dublin who gets the feed? How do you watch the games?

Have a terrific time in Charm City. My husband's seats are section 151 on the aisle, 4 rows from the field. That is around the 25 yard line. Pretty sweet seats!
    Wave your flag during the game. I'm home watching the game on TV w/the kids so I'll be looking for the British flag.
    Sheila

Quote Originally Posted by mcwheltle View Post
    Hi Gang,
    Where are you tailgating? At this point, it might be too close to party time to check the boards. Hope you have a terrific time. We heard you on WYST yesterday & thought it was great.
    Our daughter is on a semester abroad in Dublin w/17 kids from Mt. St. Mary's University in Emmitsburg MD. She's dying with only getting ESPN update since she can't find a live feed on the TV. Do you know of any group in Dublin who gets the feed? How do you watch the games?

Have a terrific time in Charm City. My husband's seats are section 151 on the aisle, 4 rows from the field. That is around the 25 yard line. Pretty sweet seats!
    Wave your flag during the game. I'm home watching the game on TV w/the kids so I'll be looking for the British flag.
    Sheila
    Sheila,

They'll be tailgating with some guys from this board at 150 W West Street, not sure what lot that is, they've moved since I was over last year. Peach & West they've refered to it as in this thread.

As for getting the games in Europe you can get gamepassHD from NFL.com, but it is fairly expensive, even more so for a student I guess, $239.99.

7. Re: Trip tread III (the last)

Thanks!
    I'll pass the location on to my husband. It should be easy enough to find--just look for the :uk: flag! He thought the interview yesterday was terrific.
    Are you in Baltimore? If so, have a great time at the game, if not, cheer anyway.
    Thanks for the reply.
    Sheila:usa:

Guys I hope you took a second pair of pants.As mine are getting messy with excitement 3000 miles away with what we are doing to the Clowns.:ww:179421::celery

Hey Dave-
    I caught your ugly mug on Baltimore Fox 45 news last night. Well done!!

My liver was very happy to hear that the UK Ravens were departing today and going home. Good times with you guys this weekend. I will putting my pint glasses away for a few days and just drinking lots of water.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I was walking into the game with the celery in my hat when somebody runs up and starts asking me if I was with those British guys on the radio Friday!

You boys are making an impact!

What next ? UKRavens on 60 minutes. And is 60 minutes ever shown on time?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

On the west coast and also outside of football season. Oh, and also when Fox has the late game in many markets.