Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blog Entries

Re: Vote for JOE!!!!

I love Joe but I've gotta say that Drew Brees is getting my vote.....sorry, but he deserves it with the 6 TD's and all....

Joe has about as much shot of winning this as the O's do of going to the playoffs.

Yeah I must concur. He had an excellent game. But Drew Brees was a machine on Sunday. That guy does nothing but put up yards and TD's.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Yeah I must concur. He had an excellent game. But Drew Brees was a machine on Sunday. That guy does nothing but put up yards and TD's.
    Not to bring down Brees' accomplishment on Sunday...but it was against the Lions after all......
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Gotta agree, Drew Brees deserved this one.

Gonna vote for Joe but Brees is gonna win this one.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

F Drew Brees!!!!!!!!!! Yeah sure he threw all over a team that went 0-16 last year. And Chiefs weren't much better but im a Ravens fan so im going to support my QB. I thought you guys were Ravens fans too. Support Joe!!!!!!!!! :ww: :ww: :ww:

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Gonna vote for Joe but Brees is gonna win this one.
    Yeah he probably will but atleast we can try.

Quote Originally Posted by CoverD View Post
    Not to bring down Brees' accomplishment on Sunday...but it was against the Lions after all......
    Quote Originally Posted by PSMD410 View Post
    F Drew Brees!!!!!!!!!! Yeah sure he threw all over a team that went 0-16 last year. And Chiefs weren't much better but im a Ravens fan so im going to support my QB. I thought you guys were Ravens fans too. Support Joe!!!!!!!!! :ww: :ww: :ww:
    And the Chiefs last year were 2-14. And it has nothing to do with being a Ravens fan.

And it's not like this was a one time thing for Brees. Let's not forget the dude last year threw for over 5,000 yards and 34 touchdowns.

I love Flacco, but he wasn't as good as Brees on Sunday. He just wasn't.

I'm Wacko 4 Flacco and everything, but clearly Brees was the superior QB in the entire NFL in Week 1. These polls are supposed to be based on an honest assessment of how each player performed, not some irrational popularity poll. Remember how you felt when Joe didn't receive one OROY vote and put this into perspective.

Brees deserves your vote because his performance was far and away the BEST.

Joe's pick that almost went for a touchdown automatically takes him out of the running against a guy who threw for SIX freakin TDs in one game.:word

Agree with those voting for Brees.

He was absolutely sick on Sunday. R52 was dead on.