McNair Murder to be featured on Dateline tonight

Gonna have a story on McNair's murder on Dateline tonight 10pm set the DVR..

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...cnairs-murder/

Monday's Dateline looks at Steve McNair's murder

Posted by Mike Florio on August 30, 2009 10:11 PM ET

Since we're in full-pimp mode for all things NBC, we noticed during one of the breaks from Sunday night's Bears-Broncos game that Monday night's Dateline will focus on the July 4 murder-suicide involving former NFL quarterback Steve McNair and his mistress, Sahel "Jenni" Kazemi.

The commercial teases the existence of crime-scene evidence undermining the conclusion that Kazemi shot McNair and then herself.

So tune in tomorrow night at 10:00 p.m. ET. On NBC.
    Looks like they will have an entire hour on it, should be interesting.

Re: McNair Murder to be featured on Dateline tonight

While interesting not impressed, I feel more sorry for his wife and sons with all that muck being stirred up as school is going in.

An incredible waste of an hour last night. Nothinig new was reported other than some crackpot ex traffic cop trying to make a name for himself by claiming that the evidence indcated an "execution" and not a crime of passion. What an idiot. They (the program) did a decent job discrediting the idiot.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Blog Entries

Yeah, I kind've figured if there was groundbreaking news on the case, we would've heard about it in the media first anyway.

It's a sad story that will probably never truly go away because no one will even know the full details. And that's a shame for his wife and kids, because people will just keep bringing up the fact that he was having an affair.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!