Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Via Twitter...

Via Twitter...

According to Aaron Wilson's last 2 "Tweets";
    Something's brewing with the Denver Broncos, a so-called "bombshell," according to NFL Network's Jamie Dukes.
    25 minutes ago from web
    &
    Is Brandon Marshall getting a new deal or is he getting traded?
    25 minutes ago from web
    Thoughts and Opinions?
    *waiting for Anitia Marks to comment*

Blog Entries

Re: Via Twitter...

I'm betting the bombshell is either a team suspension for Marshall or that he's moved up in depth chart...I think this jaime dukes guy has no scoop because of this whole "working on a story for the blog tonight"....if this thing was a big story, he'd leak it ASAP to be the first.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Adam_SchefterBrandon Marshall and his agent, Kennard McGuire met today with Broncos HC Josh McDaniels. Marshall repeated he wants a trade or new deal.4 minutes ago from UberTwitter
    They're saying that the Broncos are saying nothing happening.. but don't teams always do that?

I'm sure right now they need something to take the focus off of the fact that Kyle Orton sucks ass and is getting boooed at his own training camp after throwing 3 picks in the PS game last week.

:D

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I'm sure right now they need something to take the focus off of the fact that Kyle Orton sucks ass and is getting boooed at his own training camp after throwing 3 picks in the PS game last week.

:D
    Maybe there trading Marshall for a new QB.. but I don't know why they would do that with Jeff George still out there

He's not getting suspended. He was found not guilty on his latest, pending charge.

And the Broncos apparently have no intention of either trading him or reworking his deal.

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/3374789898

I wanna change the title name to : JAMIE DUKES SUCKS ASS!!!

Broncos apologize to Marshall for P.R. faux pas
    Posted by Mike Florio on August 17, 2009 11:34 PM ET
    The bombshell has landed.

According to Jason La Canfora of NFL.com, Broncos COO Joe Ellis apologized to receiver Brandon Marshall due to the fact that a "junior member" of the team's P.R. staff was telling players on Friday "not to express too much joy or emotion" if asked by the media about Marshall's acquittal on battery charges, which occurred that same day.

(Owner Pat Bowlen apparently followed that advice, giving a tepid sound bite in response to the news. "He obviously will have to come down from what he's been through and get his head straight, but it's good for him that he was exonerated," Bowlen said at the time.)

Marshall reportedly met with Ellis face-to-face, along with lawyer Harvey Steinberg, who won the acquittal for Marshall and previously represented former coach Mike Shanahan in a flap with Yahoo! Sports.

Per La Canfora, Marshall believes the P.R. employee was carrying out the directives of management, and the team contends that the employee was acting on his or her own.

Hey, the answer here is simple. If the P.R. employee would make such a bizarre move without the express or implied consent of someone with a nicer office, then the Broncos should promptly fire the person. If they don't, then it's fair for Marshall -- and anyone else -- to conclude that the team fears that the employee would then claim publicly (or judicially) that he or she was merely doing what he or she had been told.

Meanwhile, maybe our expectations were higher than they should have been, but this really isn't a "bombshell."

It's an oddity, but not a bombshell.
    Basically to simplify it all... nothing happened at all..

Jamie Dukes = Tool

I'm not a big Marshall fan, but if Ozzie and the fo were considering vick why is Marshall not an option? Gotta be relatively cheap at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4Prez View Post
    I'm not a big Marshall fan, but if Ozzie and the fo were considering vick why is Marshall not an option? Gotta be relatively cheap at this point.
    He beats women, so he is not wanted here. But, me personally, I'd LOVE to have him.

Here's what Anita said on Facebook:

Anita Marks
    I'm hearing that something is going down with the Broncos and B. Marshall...but being told it is NOT the Ravens...

Bears? Bucs? Jets? Giants?

IF Marshall is traded to a team other than the Ravens...wow......

see the boat - sailing off into the sunset - with the sign "Ravens Super Bowl Champs" - well - YOU MISSED IT!!!

fireanitamarks.com