Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mason left the field with an arm injury this morning

Per 105.7 - D. Mason just left the field with a trainer, and he was holding his arm to his body. I'm not sure if it was the same one he had surgery on, but it didn't sound good.

I will update this thread when I hear more information.

Update (10:45AM) Viviano on 105.7 said Dr. Tucker was with Bill Tessendorf as they walked him off the field and there is speculation that it could be a dislocation injury - possibly either a finger/wrist/elbow but no reports have been confirmed.

2. Re: Mason left the field with an arm injury this morning

i hope this is a joke

i don't see any mention of that on the live updates (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/team/BAL)

Re: Mason left the field with an arm injury this morning

No mention of this on Sirius. They are broadcasting live from Ravens camp today 10am to 1pm. Harbaugh being interviewd now.

Quote Originally Posted by baltimore_hokie View Post
    i hope this is a joke

i don't see any mention of that on the live updates (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/team/BAL)
    This is absolutely NOT a joke. As I said, at about 10:40AM Viviano reported it on 105.7 that Mason was being walked off the field. It is also being reported by the scout website at ravensinsider.com.

Just tune in to 105.7 to listen. They have been updating his condition off and on.

I must have missed it. Caught most of the morning workout too...Mason looked fine when I was watching him.

Blog Entries

Latest is that he jammed his finger. No one is too worried.

I'd say he will make a quick exit on Thursday if he plays at all. Our receivers for that game will probably be Demetrius Williams, Kelley Washington, Justin Harper, Marcus Smith, and *groan* Yamon Figurs.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Step off the ledge everyone!!

jamisonhensley: Mason injured finger. Not serious, Harbs said.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Whew! Sounds like it was only a dislocated finger. He should be OK.

9. Re: Mason left the field with an arm injury this morning

Yo that scared the crap out of me. Please no injuries fellas. We need DMase. Go Ravens!!

Mason should play one series in game 3 and that's it. What's the guy got left to work on in preseason games? Incremental value of the extra work in no way justifies the catastrophic risk of injury...

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

11. Re: Mason left the field with an arm injury this morning

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    Mason should play one series in game 3 and that's it. What's the guy got left to work on in preseason games? Incremental value of the extra work in no way justifies the catastrophic risk of injury...

- C -
    Agreed. Keep him out of contact practice for a week or so. Putting Mason in harms way at all right now makes no sense.

As much as I love training camp, it sure does scare the hell out of me sometimes. Keep our key guys healthy, please!