D Williams and Clayton hurt already

Sigh... China Dolls.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Re: D Williams and Clayton hurt already

Yeah, but it is training camp, and every little injury gets reported, and subsequently blown up into something catastrophic. Little muscle pulls that have the guys taking it easy is nothing to get all worried about. I suppose it could be a sign of things to come, but we will have to wait and see.

Hammy tweaks are an everyday occurrence in pro sports. It is a pulled muscle. With the heat and rigorous workouts, they are bound to happen.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

I understand, but it just seems like these two are always sitting out with some little injury. We need them to get timing and trust with Flacco so he doesn't just throw it to mason 90% of the time, and we can see if we actually have any decent young recievers going forward.

It also seems like Clayton has had this hamstring injury for over 4 years now, doesn't that guy ever stretch?
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Demetrius was back out there today and apparently from what PP, Galen, and WNST said he looked good and caught a couple nice TD's from Flacco.

Clayton? Well, its Clayton.
    Last edited by StingerNLG; 08-03-2009 at 07:02 PM.

Dwill was at practice today (Monday) and I thought he looked good. Didn't see Clayton at all.

I pulled a hammy running to my laptop to get on 24x7...but nobody seems to care. It is pre season and on 8/13....it will be the tell tale sign of whose cream can rise to the top...there will probably be 1-2 moves that will surprise us after that game
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

7. Re: D Williams and Clayton hurt already

I think they'd pull guys for the slightest "injury" during camp just to make sure they don't aggravate it. Tempest in a teacup.

Always injured? Clayton's played nearly every game of every season he's been in the NFL.

Take it easy, ladies and gentlemen; it's training camp.