John Harbaugh On The Passing Of Eagles’ Defensive Coordinator Jim Johnson

“I loved Jim Johnson. This is a sad day for so many people who were touched by this great man. Ingrid and I, the Harbaugh family, and the Ravens have Jim’s wife, Vicky, and the Johnson family in our thoughts and prayers. Jim was a tremendous teacher of football and life. He had a special ability to bring out the best in people while getting you to see the best in yourself. He saw potential and developed it. He made me believe I could coach at this level. In football, he was a pioneering and brilliant strategist, changing the way defense is played in the NFL. For me, he was a father-type mentor, and above all, a cherished friend. He belongs in the Hall of Fame. I will miss him so much.”

Re: John Harbaugh On The Passing Of Eagles’ Defensive Coordinator Jim Johnson

Nice sentiments, Coach! I was truly saddened at hearing of his passing! Along w/ the Steelers D-coordinator, Coach Johnson was a stud as defensive coach, and the Iggles will surely miss him. God Bless Coach Johnson.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton