Thread: Oher????

Oher????

Any news on him yet? Close to terms or anything? I am hoping to see him on the O-line to start the season.

Re: Oher????

I was just thinking the same thing... Surely we'll have him inked by the end of the week and he'll be taking part in training camp!?

I haven't heard a thing about Oher, but last time I checked, hardly any first round picks have signed yet with any teams -- I think only four of 32 have signed.

True but we rarely have hold outs, I think Ngata was the last and that was only for a few days.

Per NFL.com only 3 have signed. Stafford was signed before the draft and Mack just signed in the past few days. So that's only 3.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09...s&confirm=true
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Just three? That's even worse than I thought. I guess there is going to be a lot of signings in a short period of time; the logjam has to break at some point.

Evander Hood also signed with the Steelers, so there's Hood, Mack, Stafford and Sanchez

I heard yesterday that they were very close with Oher but that Kruger and the Ravens were still a bit apart. I was surprised to see Kruger on board instead of Oher. I bet Oher will be on the field by Wednesday.