Thumbs up Check out www.sportssteve.com

Want to learn more about the man beneath all the beads, go to: www.sportssteve.com
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

Re: Check out www.sportssteve.com

nice work sports steve! 2 questions:
    1) how can we figure out to get sports steve into that "hall of fame of fans" thing they have in canton? if big dawg from cleveland and barrelman from denver are in there where is our own sports steve?
    2) whatever happened to "loudy", "big wheel" burrier, and "wild bill" hagy? does anyone here know? are they still with us? i only ask cause they used to be the most famous baltimore fans out there and yet they seemed to have vanished. the last i heard of "big wheel" was when we had the cfl team here and he used to do the "c-o-l-t-s" routine on the sideline.

Quote Originally Posted by mavhimself View Post
    1) how can we figure out to get sports steve into that "hall of fame of fans" thing they have in canton? if big dawg from cleveland and barrelman from denver are in there where is our own sports steve?
    2) whatever happened to "loudy", "big wheel" burrier, and "wild bill" hagy? does anyone here know? are they still with us? i only ask cause they used to be the most famous baltimore fans out there and yet they seemed to have vanished. the last i heard of "big wheel" was when we had the cfl team here and he used to do the "c-o-l-t-s" routine on the sideline.
    First thank you for your kind words. Loudy passed away. Loudy never got over the Colts move and it tore his heart apart. He's buried in Glen Haven located in Glen Burnie, Maryland. There is a picture of Loudy, Ed Block and myself on the first page of my web site. Loudy's grave marker is one of the other pages of the site. Big Wheel and Wild Bill are around but aren't involved anymore in games. Continue to check back on the site as I'm expanding it weekly.

Hey get ready for next season

Go RAVENS

Be Safe
    Sports Steve

Quote Originally Posted by mavhimself View Post
    I couldn't agree with Mavhimself more. That Sports Steve deserves to be in fans hall of fame. Sports Steve sits in our section and it amazes me how much of a Ravens fan he is. While others are out in the parking lot tailgating Sports Steve is always there when the Ravens are warming up and fires them up for the game. He wears over 47 lbs of beads for at least 7 hours each game day. I don't know how he does it. However I know he's a true Baltimore football fan and has been his enitre life. He treats everyone with true respect. He was the only fan remain out the Colts complex when the Baltimore Colts took off in the middle of the night. He supports the Ravens very much and our section loves him leading cheers during the game. I know both Fan Man (Matt) and Raven Maniac (Dale) are already in the fans hall of fame. We should seek their support as I know they know Sports Steve.

Let's see what we can do.

Hey SportsSteve,

Is that you in the 98 Rock Morning Show commercial or jsut an inpersonator?

Hail to the super fans!
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

Quote Originally Posted by bassgtrst View Post
    Hey SportsSteve,

Is that you in the 98 Rock Morning Show commercial or jsut an inpersonator?

Hail to the super fans!
    Yes bro that is me in the jury of the 98 rock commercial. It was great doing it amd I was honored to be ask by 98 Rock to be in it.

Very nice! I thought it was you but I wasnt sure.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton