Ravens Salary Cap Status

Ravens have approximately $7.45M in Cap space, pending the signing of Oher and Kruger:

http://www.profootball24x7.com/colum...1&view=archive
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Question Re: Ravens Salary Cap Status

Just to clear it for someone such as myself who is a bit thick-headed: It's $7.45 million if Mason rescinds his "retirement", and it would be $10.45 million if Mason actually retires. (Exclusive of Oher and Kruger)

Correct?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Ravens Salary Cap Status

yes correct.

I thought Webb's number was in the Top 51 ($486,500.00)?

The lowest number we have is 460k ,correct? Is there something different with Webb's since he is a rookie...Rookie pool? I know his prorated share of his signing bonus counts.

Quote Originally Posted by gusbus52 View Post
    I thought Webb's number was in the Top 51 ($486,500.00)?

The lowest number we have is 460k ,correct? Is there something different with Webb's since he is a rookie...Rookie pool? I know his prorated share of his signing bonus counts.
    You're right, I was just trying to be brief and not get bogged down with a more detailed explanation.

His entire cap number counts and the base salary of the player who he knocks out is deducted, even though that base salary is more than Webb's.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap