Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What do you think about the ex-boyfriend's involvement in the murder of Steve McNair?

After hearing the news update regarding the ex-boyfriend showing up at McNair's condo the day of the murder and the MySpace post 2 days before by the ex's friend saying the girlfriend passed and something bad was going to happen I have to believe that a murder suicide scenario could be premature?

Some of the other facts that have been uncovered like the fact she bought the gun the night she got charged with the DUI with him in the car, and that family claimed she flew to Vegas to meet him and was stood up lead to any other conclusions?

I am not stating anything, but thinking there may be some other possibilities. Does anyone else think the same?

Re: What do you think about the ex-boyfriend's involvement in the murder of Steve McNair?

Read his rap lyrics

3. Re: What do you think about the ex-boyfriend's involvement in the murder of Steve McNair?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens0587 View Post
    Read his rap lyrics

Re: What do you think about the ex-boyfriend's involvement in the murder of Steve McNair?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahravens View Post
    Does anyone else think the same?
    Nope.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

The myspace thing is VERY suspicious. He posts two days before the murder RIP McNair? There is a possibility it's a coincidence I suppose. Criminals are that stupid to post something like that though. Then for McNair to allegedly got that threat at the club - it sounds like something was in the works.

Here is what I am wondering, maybe the ex-boyfriend bought the gun and convinced her to murder McNair then say it was self defense or something like that. I can't believe anyone would sell that girl a gun, any gun person knows you have to be 21 and knows you can get in sooo much trouble for illegally selling a gun. So far it seems the only person saying that she bought the gun is her ex-boyfriend.

I don't know, it was definitely a murder suicide, but the facts surrounding it are murky to say the least. Police did say they are looking for the motive, I'm guessing they are investigating this myspace/ex-boyfriend stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    Nope.
    I think the point of the question was to explain why you think it was contrived or not, but your answer pretty much sums it all up. Thanks for taking the time to be an ass.

btw the police have not officially said murder suicide so you must know something they don't, but again no need to expand on why. DH!

I think the point of the question was to explain why you think it was contrived or not, but your answer pretty much sums it all up. Thanks for taking the time to be an ass.

btw the police have not officially said murder suicide so you must know something they don't, but again no need to expand on why. DH!
    Wow, throw temper tantrums much? Way to go right to name calling. Very adult like. The reason the police have not ruled the suicide part is they need to go through all the forensics first. This is not an hour long television show that is wrapped up neatly in a perfect package in an hour.

There have been no links anyone has provided other than screen caps of the ex-boyfriends myspace page. The day after this happened, I made a post on here in jest about how the ex boyfriend angle will be shoe horned into things, and sure enough... here we are. There is NO evidence that anyone other than McNair and his girlfirend were at his condo. There is no proven account that McNair was threatened. Some cryptic messages on a myspace page prove absolutely nothing. All this talk that is being kicked around is stupid speculation by conspiracy therorists who walk around wearing tin foil hats.

If it will help out, I will make some calls to David Carusoe, and he can come in and solve the case in sixty minutes, all while removing his sunglasses in a quizzical fashion while throwing out snappy quips like "I have heard of icing a kicker, but THIS... changes the game." (queue ominous music) [Fade to black]
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

What Dave said.

It should be noted this is the same guy who claimed Samari Rolle had AIDS while he was out with the then mystery illness.

I guess it should be expected that he would also perpetuate an internet rumor about her ex being involved and this dubious web page.

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    If it will help out, I will make some calls to David Carusoe, and he can come in and solve the case in sixty minutes, all while removing his sunglasses in a quizzical fashion while throwing out snappy quips like "I have heard of icing a kicker, but THIS... changes the game." (queue ominous music) [Fade to black]
    Best post in any of these threads.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    What Dave said.

It should be noted this is the same guy who claimed Samari Rolle had AIDS while he was out with the then mystery illness.

I guess it should be expected that he would also perpetuate an internet rumor about her ex being involved and this dubious web page.
    Gee what a surprise, never expected that response. No wonder you pay the Stadium security to keep people from coming up and giving you the beat down you ask for on a regular basis.

As per usual taking a comment and twisting it in anyway you choose is common for this forum. If you weren't all so sad and pathetic the way you can't stop reading and posting for some recognition that you matter, I would get upset.

I was just hoping that some normal people posted here, and so far it is only one today.

Go ahead and post a response, I can almost predict again what will be written. Just know that I won't read it, and all you are proving is that the internet, forums in particular is where cowards go to say things they would never say in person, and people who don't do well in public arenas feel more comfortable because what they lack in appearance and people skills can be masked online. Sorry but it is the truth

Gee what a surprise, never expected that response. No wonder you pay the Stadium security to keep people from coming up and giving you the beat down you ask for on a regular basis.

As per usual taking a comment and twisting it in anyway you choose is common for this forum. If you weren't all so sad and pathetic the way you can't stop reading and posting for some recognition that you matter, I would get upset.

I was just hoping that some normal people posted here, and so far it is only one today.

Go ahead and post a response, I can almost predict again what will be written. Just know that I won't read it, and all you are proving is that the internet, forums in particular is where cowards go to say things they would never say in person, and people who don't do well in public arenas feel more comfortable because what they lack in appearance and people skills can be masked online. Sorry but it is the truth

Nope.

what Dave said ... again