Ravens 24x7 Pick 'Em and Survival Leagues

Greetings all. I have set up both a Pick 'Em and a Survival league on Yahoo available to any Ravens 24x7 members who wish to join. The Pick 'Em league ID is 44751; the Survival league ID is 16632. In both cases, the password is "24x7". To join, simply sign in to your Yahoo ID (or create a new one if you don't have one) and navigate to the following pages:

Pick 'Em: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

Survival: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival

Choose to join an existing league and enter the ID and password above, and you can continue to register your team. Both leagues have a capacity of 50.

The Pick 'Em league is against the spread; each week you select the winner of every game with the spread factored in. For example, if you choose the Ravens to beat Tampa on opening day, and the Ravens are favored by three, the Ravens have to beat Tampa by more than three for you to get a point for that selection. If Tampa loses by two or less, people who picked Tampa will get a point. Yahoo has decided that ties go to no one, and I don't think I can change that.

The Survival league is simpler; each week you pick one team to win, and if they do, you move on to the next week. You may only select a team once. The winner is whoever survives the longest.

Mods, please leave this thread here for a bit so those interested can sign up; once the season starts, I'll try to post any issues about these two leagues in the Fantasy forum.

Re: Ravens 24x7 Pick 'Em and Survival Leagues

Only about two days left to sign up for these leagues, as they do start on Week 1, which begins Thursday night. We've got seven people so far in each league, and hopefully more soon.

Blog Entries

Don't forget the Crowdog's ritual pick 5 which appears in the Pickem's forum.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Count me in for that too :-)

I'm already in one FF league on another board...and don't have time to devote to another one. I might try the survival league, since I am usually gone by week 1 on those.

I signed up with the survival group. I'm "DoggHunters".
    Last edited by crowdog89; 09-05-2006 at 11:14 AM.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

Too much time! I'm in 2 fantasy leagues and the pick 5, I can't be in this :(