Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: 2009 Baltimore Trip Part II

Ravens Gear-
    which airport are you flying into--BWI or and an actual DC airport? BWI will have gear for you.

Game Day- you will be tailgating right next to Dan the T Shirt man.

Modells
    1518 Benning Road
    Washington, DC 20002
    (202) 399-6583
    This is east of downtown DC--15 minute cab ride but I would call and verify they have Purple since you will be in Redskin country.

Wink Re: 2009 Baltimore Trip Part II

Quote Originally Posted by Irishraven View Post
    Hey guys, any word on the Terps kick off time?
    I just heard on TV that the Maryland-Rutgers game will have a 3:30 pm kickoff. (It will not be televised.) Enjoy!

(Since Navy-W. Kentucky will also have a 3:30 k/o, I will have to abandon my plans for a weekend trifecta of Maryland football).

does anyone know of a shop in DC where I can pick something up for the other half?
    In the Nation's Crime Capital? Doubtful that you'd find anything there. Or anywhere else in Metro DC (Maryland inside the Beltway, or in Virginia). Not that I shop, or go to Metro DC often, but I can't recall ever seeing Ravens wear in stores from the days that I used to work in/around DC.

Some places in Prince George's County outside the Beltway carry Ravens gear, but not recommended unless you come armed to defend yourselves!
    Last edited by Mista T; 09-14-2009 at 06:35 PM.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Thanking you very much :0)

Great, 3:30pm works much better! - I think the DC tour begins at 9am and lasts for 2 hours! Can just get off at Union Station and head from there to College Park! :D:happyanim

Its not too long now, damn am I excited!

Lads who are bringing flags, are you putting anything on them? I reckon it will just be for photos while tailgating, can't imagine the Ravens fans in the ground being too impressed if we were to wave them during the game!

Thanking you very much :0)

Great, 3:30pm works much better! - I think the DC tour begins at 9am and lasts for 2 hours! Can just get off at Union Station and head from there to College Park! :D:happyanim

Its not too long now, damn am I excited!

Lads who are bringing flags, are you putting anything on them? I reckon it will just be for photos while tailgating, can't imagine the Ravens fans in the ground being too impressed if we were to wave them during the game!
    Paul draped his flag over the covering of one of the tunnels at the corner of the endzone when we were there 3 years ago. I think that lasted for about 10 minutes before stadium security asked him to take it off, though I've got the game on DVD and you can make it out a time or two on film if memory serves.

Guys, i'm going to kill off this tread and start a new one as it's getting too long. I will pick up on a couple of points right away.