Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Relive the 08 memories with NFL Gamepass HD

This is now up and running.Watching Ravens/Dolphins wildcard game.
    Time to bloat myself up on some purple and black for the 09 season.:ww:

Game Pass off-season is now live at http://www.nfl.com/gamepass

Off Season Game Pass includes:

* 256 Regular Season Games
    * Wild Card Games
    * Divisional Playoffs
    * Conference Championships
    * Super Bowl XLIII
    * 2009 Pro Bowl
    * Watch NFL Network live 24/7 - watch your favorite shows and segments
    * Off Season Pass provides unlimited access to the library until 7/31/2009
    * Watched archived games in HD
    * Pause and rewind games with full DVR controls
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Re: Relive the 08 memories with NFL Gamepass HD

Oh yes that beautiful 57yd INT return for a TD by Ed Reed. Like eating ice cream on a hot summers day.It just makes you feel good.

Chad noodle arm laying up 4 soft balls for our boyz to pick.

Flacco running up the middle for the closing score to send the Dolphin fans back to the beach in the 08 wildcard matchup.

It feels so long since I have watched the purple and black.And the party is just getting started in reliving the playoff 08 action.:happyanim

Wildcat,what friggin wildcat,not against the Raven D.

I've still got the Cowboys game and the Dolphins and Titans games on my sky+ box. But I'm sorely tempted to buy this.

Watching live NFL network at moment.

Here's what you are missing.Some funny stuff on 1998 Americas Game Denver Broncos.Always liked TD.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/networkschedule

Just watched the Herculean victory over the Titans in the AFC division game.
    What an effort by the purple and black that was.Flipped to live NFL Network with NFL Replay and its only PATS v Ravens 07.As the Ravens try to spoil the PATs perfect season.

Hey what more could a football fan want?

:ww: They just advertised NFL ALL ACCESS for monday midnight GMT at the Ravens complex.

You know I believe in destiny.

So its funny then.That I haven't been able to watch as much of this service as I wish.Because of being busy.

So tonight I make time and switch on NFL network live.8pm GMT.

America's game rolls up on the pc screen. Wonder what one they are showing.

Well its the 2000 Ravens.Can you believe that,I went cold and the goosebumps grew big. Just for the timing,like it was mean't to be,just like it was mean't to be me being a Raven fan.

Well those emotions of 2000 was delicious to taste again tonight.Made me feel all warm and glowy. Its great having that purple and black pumping deep in your veins.

Another golden nugget was the Ravens @ 49ers 07 mic'ed up nugget on NFL network a few nights ago. I think I stayed up till 2am watching this beauty.
    Not beauty in the gameplay.But the beauty of seeing Billick,Ray and Reed in verbal action.

I knew Ray & Reed was like having two additional coaches on the field. But it came across loud and clear.And when Ray changed a defensive call that Rex made.And then went on to blow up the play. Damn I almost messed my pants with excitement.Ray has everyones back and I'd love to play for a guy like that,even if I had one leg hanging off.

How the hell did Billick keep his hair the way he got worked up in that game.
    I can see why we all loved Billick and I can see why it all came back and bit him on the ass.You play with fireworks for too long,one is going to blow up in your face.Or people will get fed up of seeing the same display.

Watching the Ravens play live on Gamepass every year is getting as close as you can from here in the UK other than being at the game.But digging deeper with these shows. Just makes your heart swell as a fan.

Well I hope all you UKRavens just got done viewing the Ravens v Redskins preseason game shown on Gamepass HD/NFL Network 8pm Friday GMT.

And boy if that showing did not get you excited for the upcoming season nothing will. The only let down I saw was Harper dropping balls and Cousins
    holding on the O'line.

Oher was a beast and laying down a pancake with his helmet off and splitting his forehead open.Surely something this good must be illegal.

I know you cannot get too excited or down from a preseason game.But I know damn well I am a happier camper than I would be if I was a Redskin fan right now.

The running game could pile up some record yards this year. Flacco looked solid.And Troy looked like he just won the backup spot for a long time.

If a human could glow with happiness. After watching that preseason game
    we would not need to turn on the lights in our house.

Congrats Ravens,good showing early,keeping building.You are way ahead of schedule.

It's only pre-season!!!

We can have some optimism as there have been very few bad things going on - touch wood.

I hope that you that have Gamepass caught the showing of the Jets v Ravens game @ 6pm tonight on NFL network live today.

That 1st Q was popping. Pretty boy Sanchez got the taste of what its like to face a real defense.Ray crashed through the line to whack pretty boy who threw the ball in panic right into DL turned DB leaping Ngata's arm. Who sped to
    the endzone for the score.

Ray then almost got a 2nd Sanchez INT with nothing but open field between him and the endzone.But Ray dropped the ball,and Ngata will be giving Ray a hard time in the film room.However he did get Ray to drop and do 10 press ups claps on the sidelines.

Flacco then led a great scoring drive with a beautiful statue of liberty play that fooled the Jets defense out of their socks.Rather than the usual drop down over the shoulder,it was a fake pass then hand off across the front of Joe's body for Ray Rice to stomp into the endzone.

Rookie Kruger also made a few good plays and looks to be progressing well.

Then,oh then the sky fell in. Troy Smith must have got out of bed the wrong side so the playbook looked back to front to him.Everything just became a mess once the first stringers put their caps on.

It was pretty much the Leon Washington show for the Jets.And one thing I worry about a poor tackling Raven defense,is a speedy back like Washington can make you pay for shoulder tackling.

And a shoutout for Oniel Cousins, get the fook off the Ravens roster.

Did anyone see the Bears v Giants preseason game the other night?

Brandon Jacobs trucking Brian Urlacher. Brian went in high on the Giants hulking RB and the Bear MLB impacted went senseless and slid down Brandon's body to the ground,while Brandon kept on running. This beauty did not happen once but twice to Brian.

Well what has this to do with Raven fans? There has been arguments from fans about Ray and Brian.So it was good to see Brian going high on a big RB and being made to look stupid,and Ray ray, knocks Sanchez down which forces an INT TD.And then almost grabs a INT for a TD himself.

Ray v Brian no contest even in the twilight years of their careers.:ww: