Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Stockers - The One Armed Bandit

Li'l bit.

Finally got hold of the DVD and it wasn't a case of me getting tangled with someone as I fell. I was hit from behind and landed on my left forearm/elbow just as someone landed on my back/shoulders and my arm must've just buckled under the weight and snapped. You can't hear my yells on the DVD from the sideline, but you can hear the bone snap, which is pretty impressive considering it was being recorded from 60+ yards away. :o

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers View Post
    Li'l bit.

Finally got hold of the DVD and it wasn't a case of me getting tangled with someone as I fell. I was hit from behind and landed on my left forearm/elbow just as someone landed on my back/shoulders and my arm must've just buckled under the weight and snapped. You can't hear my yells on the DVD from the sideline, but you can hear the bone snap, which is pretty impressive considering it was being recorded from 60+ yards away. :o

Hope you continue to make a full recovery. You still typing one-handed? Must be a bugger writing articles for the website.

Quote Originally Posted by FellsPointRaven View Post

Hope you continue to make a full recovery. You still typing one-handed? Must be a bugger writing articles for the website.
    Back to typing two handed for a fortnight now, fortunately we've cut down on the typing for the analysis now which makes life much easier and we're getting more games done than ever.

Back at hospital a week Monday for more x-rays, the bone should be getting towards fully healed in another few weeks (4 weeks since the operation now). But I believe they had to slice through my triceps muscle to get to the bone to put the plate in, which will take longer to heal and would explain why I can't get my left hand within a foot (or more) of my left shoulder when I try (and fail) to bend my elbow.