Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Daren Stone Suspended

NFL suspended free agent S Daren Stone four games for an undisclosed violation of league policy.

It's likely either a violation of the league's conduct policy or substance abuse policy. Stone was arrested for DUI last June. The 2007 sixth-round pick's career could be threatened by this black mark on his resume.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9...en-for-4-games

ASSHOLE!!!

Re: Daren Stone Suspended

4 games is substance abuse,just cut this idiot and be done with him.

I have no clue why he is even still on the roster.

He's not.

Yeah I thought he was gone anyway. It is funny how we get the shivers when we here his name. Darn Stone lost us the game!!! Not really, but really that guy I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    He's not.
    He was tendered as an EFA for 460k,so yes..he is.

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    He was tendered as an EFA for 460k,so yes..he is.
    The tender was take off the table a week ago by the team.

He's not on the roster.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post

He's not on the roster.

PP
    Orealy...........

I think we know why now....

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    Orealy...........

I think we know why now....
    Yea, I assume the team knew this was coming down the road and just pulled the plug.

It was an easy way to get rid of a guy that the fans hated even if that one play didn't mean he couldn't contribute this season.

PP

That one, boneheaded play cost us a trip to the SB, because the Ravens WOULD HAVE WON THAT GAME had it not been for his lack of discipline! I know there are Stone apologists out there, and I'm sure they're disheartened by this news; but the Baltimore Ravens are better off without this dud!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

10. Re: Daren Stone Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    That one, boneheaded play cost us a trip to the SB, because the Ravens WOULD HAVE WON THAT GAME had it not been for his lack of discipline! I know there are Stone apologists out there, and I'm sure they're disheartened by this news; but the Baltimore Ravens are better off without this dud!
    Amen!! Ball at our 40 with two minutes left and our offense had finally started to look somewhat promising. that stupid ass penalty took us all the way back to like the 10 and completely fucked us. worst penalty i can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post

He's not on the roster.

PP
    FYI the baltimoreravens.com roster is wrong - I have 5 other guys that they don't report as being on the roster. One they don't show that I am sure is wrong is Jameel McClain! They also don't show Derrick Martin, who I know signed according to the papers. They also don't show Edgar Jones on the roster. So their roster is most certainly not accurate.

Others they don't show, that I have as on the roster:
    Jalen Parmele
    Matt Lawrence
    Last edited by awalt; 04-15-2009 at 06:53 AM.

Blog Entries

If Daren Stone is still on the roster, I think we all need to ask Ozzie if he's on the wrong medications this year or something...the guy has 3 strikes against him now...boneheaded AFCC play, drunk SB video boner, and now suspension for substance abuse. He better not be in camp this year! Why not ship him to the Bengals?
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!