Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For the McFarlane collectors...

Looks like the 3 Rays, Ogden, McNair, J. Lewis, and Primetime are getting a shelf mate.

http://clarktoys.com/latonfl20wa2.html

When Ray's return was uncertain, I was just thinking as I looked at the collection, next year I may not have any active Ravens here.
    Edit: Also looks like Ray in a Miami U uniform will be in the first wave of the new college figures. What's the interest in these from others who collect?
    Now when do we get a Reed?
    Last edited by Mr.Boh; 03-28-2009 at 12:20 PM.
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

Re: For the McFarlane collectors...

love it, Reed should def. be made. I had to make my own Reed & Flacco. Will be nice to see what it looks like from Mcfarlane.
    Rooting for the RAVENS in section 552. In Oz I trust.

even the spawn website says nothing about the new line ups. Nice inside scoop.
    Rooting for the RAVENS in section 552. In Oz I trust.

I have the Jamal in purple home jersey and the Ray in Black jersey doing the Ray dance. I may have to get me a Flacco. Two Christmas ago I was lucky to find a Unitas that I got for my dad.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

I have all the Ravens McFarlanes... even the one with Ray and Clinton Portis duo- Ogden, Jamal in purple, Ray in black doing his dance, Ray in white, Ray/Portis duo, and Deion in purple, plus the Johnny Unitas Legends figure.

I've been expecting an Ed Reed one for a couple seasons now, and have been shocked and even a little disappointed that McFarlane hasn't made one yet. They can have 7 LT's, 6 Brett Favre's, and 4 Terrell Owens, but not 1 Reed. Some of you will think this is crazy talk, but back when Heap was a Pro-Bowler, I thought they should have had one for him too. I mean... if they can make a Chris Weinke and James Jackson figure, then they should have had one for Heap.

I am really looking forward to the Flacco one though. Hopefully, it's with the white jersey-black pants look the Ravens sported this past season.

And spawn does have a link about the new lineups-

http://spawn.com/news/news6.aspx?id=13548

Hopefully we get an Ed Reed sometime soon....

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth..." (Romans 1:16)

PT709 Guest

Don't hold your breath waiting for an Ed Reed. I've been collecting these since McFarlane first started making them and there's been plenty of collectors asking for a Reed figure, but instead we get 5, 6, Farve's, 5, 6, Payton Mannings, 4, 5, Roethlisburgers

Quote Originally Posted by PT709 View Post
    Don't hold your breath waiting for an Ed Reed. I've been collecting these since McFarlane first started making them and there's been plenty of collectors asking for a Reed figure, but instead we get 5, 6, Farve's, 5, 6, Payton Mannings, 4, 5, Roethlisburgers

Exactly. I've been collecting for a long time too. I have to have at least 35 figures. But you're right... all the Mannings, Brady's, Tomlinson's, etc. is pretty annoying. Why do they need to make 5 or 6 versions of the same player within 2 or 3 years?

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth..." (Romans 1:16)

Awesome that Flacco's included already.

Notice there is a new 3" Ray too.

I'm getting mine direct from a distributor in Los Angeles for a slightly marked up price, of course. But not having to pay sales tax or shipping and handling costs evens it all out anyway.

All of the Ravens they've done so far are excellent though, especially the Ogden figure and the Blackout Ray Ray doing his dance.

My fav's are the Blackout Ray and my Deion Sanders. Ogden was cool, but I never thought it really looked like him. And this is just such a minute detail, it's probably gonna irk someone that I'm even being this picky... but with Ray doing his dance, in real life his socks are rolled down; not up like on the figure. lol

But I agree, all the Ravens figures they've done have been awesome (except for the McNair one. That was just a Ravens replica of the old Titans McNair.) I'm eager to see what the Flacco one will look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens45 View Post
    My fav's are the Blackout Ray and my Deion Sanders. Ogden was cool, but I never thought it really looked like him. And this is just such a minute detail, it's probably gonna irk someone that I'm even being this picky... but with Ray doing his dance, in real life his socks are rolled down; not up like on the figure. lol

But I agree, all the Ravens figures they've done have been awesome (except for the McNair one. That was just a Ravens replica of the old Titans McNair.) I'm eager to see what the Flacco one will look like.
    They'd better get his unibrow right or I'll be pissed!