Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: This Year's Brandon Albert

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    He is the only Cb I want at 26. I have seen him mocked there, but mostly into the early 2nd. It is a premium position and his comparison to Asomogha and a couple of his youtube highlights could well have him jump up the board near the end.
    The guy Gilbert may also be one of those guys that is just so impressive in a workout he jumps way up into the 1st out of the late 2nd range as well as almost any 2nd round rated beast line player from a smaller school Like Sidbury or workout wonder like Barwin.
    I hope you're saying that while making the assumption that Vontae Davis doesn't fall to us. If Davis gets near us, I could even see the Ravens making a small move up to go get him.

Re: This Year's Brandon Albert

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    I hope you're saying that while making the assumption that Vontae Davis doesn't fall to us. If Davis gets near us, I could even see the Ravens making a small move up to go get him.
    I expect him to be the 1st one picked and would take him over any WR other than Crabtree. I have not seen him fall past 15 in most recent mocks.

The combine times were down accross the board, and almost eveyone at the skill spots ran faster last year. I heard the surface was slower than ever, and Davis really ran 4.4, and DHB was closer to 4.2 than the posted 4.3.