Where was Fassel?

Unless I missed it I did not see him on the field. Was he in the booth? I did see Neuheisel on the field and looked like calling plays.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Re: Where was Fassel?

Pretty sure he was in the booth, as Kyle got a phone call right after the TD and you could see him laughing while talking on the phone, I assumed that was Fassel

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Fassel works from the booth. A/C in the summer and heat in the winter. Good call! Oh, and a better vantage point to call plays. He calls them, I am not sure if they have to go through Neuheisel on the way.

I'm pretty sure Fassel was in the booth, but I don't think Neuheisel is calling the plays, that's still Fassel's job last I heard (and occasionally Billick).

Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure I saw him out on the sidelines before the game started...maybe he went up to the booth after the coin toss? I know I had trouble finding Rex Ryan on the sideline...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

[QUOTE=I know I had trouble finding Rex Ryan on the sideline...[/QUOTE]

You're kidding -- it seemed to me that they showed him on the sidelines more often than Billick. I remember because every time they gave us a camera shot of him, I thought "Rex should really ease off on the Ring-Dings or whatever the hell he's been eating."

Blog Entries

well, I was at the game, but behind the Ravens bench, about 30-35 rows back...I looked around but didn't see anyone fitting his stature...guess I just misplaced him among all the other coaches.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag
    well, I was at the game, but behind the Ravens bench, about 30-35 rows back...I looked around but didn't see anyone fitting his stature...guess I just misplaced him among all the other coaches.
    You may have mistaken him for an equipment trunk.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

I believe that it was some point last season it was decided that it would be better if Fassel watched from upstairs. Rumor is that there was some contention between Brian and him that led to the move. Can anyone confirm/deny?
    She had me at "Hell, NO!"

If he was in the booth it worked out fine. We scored TD's for a change.