Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

OT-Snow is coming!

6-10 inches..maybe more starting very soon.

Yippee.

Talking Re: OT-Snow is coming!

Holy Shit, Batman! This is the heaviest snowfall that I have seen in Maryland in many years. It turned white almost instantly.

Forecasting 10" for the Annapolis area, 12" the upper Eastern Shore, 14" for Philly (look out BRaven)
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: OT-Snow is coming!

Man I would LOVE 10" of snow. Tomorrow would be a great day to miss work as nothing is really pressing, I could use the time around the house to continue getting ready for my second child coming in just 3 weeks, and my 2 and a half year old has thus far in life been deprived of such an event. As excited as this mornings dusting made her, I cant imagine what waking up to that would mean to her.
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Holy Shit, Batman! This is the heaviest snowfall that I have seen in Maryland in many years. It turned white almost instantly.

Forecasting 10" for the Annapolis area, 12" the upper Eastern Shore, 14" for Philly (look out BRaven)
    Where do you live, T?
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

It's snowing down there already?

PP

I haven't seen squat up here in Westminster! Come on..bring it!! One last hooray before spring.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

This shit sucks!!!

Hasn't snowed the whole freakin' winter.

For people like me, that work outside, and am supposed to start tommorrow to get back into my heavier money earning season, this shit sucks!!

Couldn't have done it sometime over the past couple months when I'm slow and scraping around for work.

Nope, has to do it the day I'm supposed to go back to work.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Thumbs down Re: OT-Snow is coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Boh View Post
    Where do you live, T?
    9 miles west of Annapolis.

btw: There's already 1/4 inch on the grass. Many of the snowflakes are nickel to quarter size. wet snow - yuck!:grbac:
    Last edited by Mista T; 03-01-2009 at 07:40 PM.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

No snow here yet at Towson University!
    :D ;) :D

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post
    I haven't seen squat up here in Westminster! Come on..bring it!! One last hooray before spring.
    Your not gonna see much out that way,this is a storm where the heavier snow will be near the coastline....and less the more west you go.

Only forecasting a couple inches out your way unless the storm tracks further to the coast...but still you will be getting less than most folks.

Wink Re: OT-Snow is coming!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    This shit sucks!!!

Hasn't snowed the whole freakin' winter.

For people like me, that work outside, and am supposed to start tommorrow to get back into my heavier money earning season, this shit sucks!!

Couldn't have done it sometime over the past couple months when I'm slow and scraping around for work.

Nope, has to do it the day I'm supposed to go back to work.
    Fanatic: You may get off with just a dusting, while I get slammed. This is being predicted by DC media to be the heavisst snowfall in three years.

Check out Washington Post accumulation prediction:

Fanatic: You may get off with just a dusting, while I get slammed. This is being predicted by DC media to be the heavisst snowfall in three years.

Check out Washington Post accumulation prediction:

Not a flake of snow up here in Northern Carroll county....YET.

To keep it that way would be great since this is where I'm working in the AM, but I'd hardly call 4-8 inches in the B-more metro area a dusting.

That is where I'm working in the afternoon and the rest of the week.:grbac:
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!