Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Intercepted Cell Phone Record

I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Re: Intercepted Cell Phone Record

Now that is funny!

funny but true

Awesome, Dave. :)
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Thumbs down Re: Intercepted Cell Phone Record

Real funny. Yep, go ahead and kick the man again while he's down.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenDKM View Post
    How exactly is he down? He's still going to get paid. He's the one that made himself look like an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    How exactly is he down? He's still going to get paid. He's the one that made himself look like an ass.
    NFL Network was talking about how teams react to what other teams do, and if no one is willing to pay Ray what he wants, the bids are going to get lower and lower.

He's down because quite obviously he has made a mistake in these negotiations. It looks like he was fed some horrible advice and was probably told by his agent that he would provoke a ton of interest in free agency. So now he looks like a fool and has egg on his face. Therefore he is down and the media and some fans feel the need to take a shit on him now.

He's down because quite obviously he has made a mistake in these negotiations. It looks like he was fed some horrible advice and was probably told by his agent that he would provoke a ton of interest in free agency. So now he looks like a fool and has egg on his face. Therefore he is down and the media and some fans feel the need to take a shit on him now.
    And who's fault is it again? How did it become the media and fans fault Ray is in this situation?

Blog Entries

while there's a lot of "misinformation" out there, it's pretty obvious that Ray was posturing himself to appear like the Jets or Cowboys were going to come out the gates and offer him the moon. He talked about how great it would be to play for Rex again, or to play for America's team. How many times did he say specifically he wanted to retire a Raven? 0...

So, I think we're justified in hamming up this situation a bit...he tried to play the Ravens and it backfired on him...we'll move on soon enough...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

The sad truth is Ray played his poker hand and is now stuck after the final card turn and he found out it was not his card. Now he is holding a great history of playing the game and no offers to play next season. I think he should acccept the Ravens offer and get some press right away saying that he is sorry his fans felt hurt with the business side of this game. I know he will play hard and I believe that once he is on the field again as a Raven we will all soon forget the nightmare that was the 2009 Free Agency!

Now we will see who will fill Bart's shoes and who will protect Flacco at Center!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

It is funny. It is f'ing hilarious! And kicking him while he is down? The Ravens have an impressive offer on the table. He threw a temper tantrum because the Ravens let his contract expire. He thought he was going to perform some strong-arm tactics. No one came calling for him. That is funny. I do not feel bad for Ray Lewis and his stacked bank account. He has a HUGE payday sitting on the table. Why should ANYONE feel bad for Ray? YOU are a silly goose if I may use such harsh language.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!