Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggs will play

Suggs will play

According to NFL network and Adam Shaefter T-Sizzle will play today.
    Want some... come and get some!

Re: Suggs will play

Wow...they must have some good stuff going into that shoulder. I can understand his desire to play but I do not want his injury to make matters worse if he can't go 100%
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Is anyone really shock that he plays, I'm not. I agree that I hope he is as close to 100%, we certainly need him out there.
    Want some... come and get some!

Not surprised in the least.

He is one hell of a LB but leaves something to be desired in the acting department.

Hopefully, Walker can step up and these injuries are a non-issue come game time.

Blog Entries

I knew it 4 days ago.....

Before we get too excited, let's see how effective he is. He wasn't acting when he missed the second half against the Titans last week.

he's been saying all week he'd play if at all possible.
    too bad he can't play cb.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

His shoulder will be in a harness like Mason wears and Peter Boulware did. I'm glad to hear he'll be playing, just hope he can be 100% if at all possible.

How about Rolle? Will he play?
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    His shoulder will be in a harness like Mason wears and Peter Boulware did. I'm glad to hear he'll be playing, just hope he can be 100% if at all possible.

How about Rolle? Will he play?

I heard Rolle could be limited today. I may have heard it wrong, but I am sure we won't know the real thing until about an hour or so before the game....I am a little confident in Walker anyway. He said if he starts he expects to be tested and if they do it will be a BIG mistake. I like the attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I heard Rolle could be limited today. I may have heard it wrong, but I am sure we won't know the real thing until about an hour or so before the game....I am a little confident in Walker anyway. He said if he starts he expects to be tested and if they do it will be a BIG mistake. I like the attitude.
    I agree I was hating on Walker for a long time but he really has played some good ball these last couple of weeks ie Dallas, Jags if he can stay with his man and make some decent plays we will be fine, and if the weather continues I wouldn't expect to many passes anyway.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

At Walker doesnt let the WRs get behind him. Sure CMac is a lot better, more talented CB, but about once every 2-3 games, he would get toasted on a double move. Except for Ivy, you won't burn the Ravens CBs for long TD passes. 3 is a lot better than giving up 7.

Now Ivy i worry about. I think he all out sucks. I don't like him against Washington, Holmes, or Ward. He needs to stop shaking his hand over his face and make a play.