1. Sterling Sharpe of NFL Playbook stated

that Madden 2008 has been 2-0 for the playoffs thus far and it has the Ravens getting beat by the Steelers in tomorrows playoff match-up by a score of 24-20

This time they are counting on us to be beat down, this time Madden will be wrong
    Baldinger picks Ravens
    Sharpe picks Steelers:hammer:(does anything ever change?)

Re: Sterling Sharpe of NFL Playbook stated

Just about everyone is picking the Steelers, hell, I think half the Sun writers are. I was listening to Sirius NFL radio Friday night on my way home, & Pat Kirwen & Tim Ryan were on there doing their Movin the Chains show, & you would have thought you Balldy. Chris Berman did pick the Ravens, which was shocking. It's us against the world, & I love it!!!! Go Ravens, shove it down their throats!!!

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PARavensJeff View Post
    Just about everyone is picking the Steelers, hell, I think half the Sun writers are. I was listening to Sirius NFL radio Friday night on my way home, & Pat Kirwen & Tim Ryan were on there doing their Movin the Chains show, & you would have thought you Balldy. Chris Berman did pick the Ravens, which was shocking. It's us against the world, & I love it!!!! Go Ravens, shove it down their throats!!!
    More of the sun writers choose the titans (If I remember correctly all but 1 or 2). This game was 50/50 by them.
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

Collingsworth picked the Ravens. He said he was gonna ride this dog till it drops and it may not.

wip in philly said the league show pull our game around 8pm.. after pitt goes up by 34. they follow it up by saying we dont belong in the playoffs..go cards kill donny
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

Blog Entries

i expect most people to pick the steelers...what pisses me off is the writers predicting a blowout. That's straight up DISRESPECT!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    i expect most people to pick the steelers...what pisses me off is the writers predicting a blowout. That's straight up DISRESPECT!
    I think it is going to be a blow out. They are who we thought they were and we let them off the hook, this time we are going to Clown em.

We should have won the first 2 games despite bad games by Flacco. This time he has a good 2 td no pick game and we win big.

Well...I checked the ESPN Madden 09 simulations site throughout the season to just see how it thought the games would pan out. I recall that it was more wrong than right for most games. It's time for all the analysis, talk, predicting to be over with...let's get the game on!
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Why do you care what the media thinks anyway? All indicators say it's a close game and the line moved to 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    We should have won the first 2 games despite bad games by Flacco. This time he has a good 2 td no pick game and we win big.
    Or maybe Shittsburgh has a pretty good D?

Houston...would you stop with the "why do you care what people say" posts?? Jesus...this is a discussion board...let people "care" all the want whether you understand it or not.

Look...today is a huge game, people are ansy, nervous, whatever...if it helps them vent on here so be it.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post
    Houston...would you stop with the "why do you care what people say" posts?? Jesus...this is a discussion board...let people "care" all the want whether you understand it or not.

Look...today is a huge game, people are ansy, nervous, whatever...if it helps them vent on here so be it.
    Settle Down, dude. Im nervous too.

Im being serious when I ask. I do not understand it. Like you said, it is a discussion board and I want to discuss why people care. How am I stopping people from caring by asking the question?