Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ravens @ Pit. Live on SKY

Quote Originally Posted by Carshalton Raven View Post
    I am trying to decide whether to book annual leave for the next day. Working after three hours kip is a bit of a shitter to be honest. I prefer watching it live rather than sky+ing it and watching it the next night so that is not an option, want to be feeling the moment the same time as everyone else.

What do the rest of you do?
    I'll send Tania to sleep in the guest bedroom - it's separated from the living room by a stone wall (otherwise our bedroom is directly above our lounge ).

Sounds like you have an early start as you only get three hours sleep.
    What line of work are you in?
    I try to get some kip priot to the evening kick-off . (Tania loves that as well )

I work in a Further Education and usually need to get up about half six, I was working on the game finishing about three so that’s just the three and a half hours kip. I have booked the morning off, so will sleep through the morning (hopefully with a big smile).

My wife is getting bored with my obsession now, I made her sit through a Ray Lewis interview that was on Total Access this week and she could see that he was inspirational but couldn’t quite see the attraction.

The worst thing is I have had a superstition going since the Cowboys game that Phoebe (my two year old) kisses the Ravens badge on my hoodie before she goes to bed on game day. Might be a bit sad, but certainly not going to stop now.

Quote Originally Posted by Carshalton Raven View Post
    My wife is getting bored with my obsession now, I made her sit through a Ray Lewis interview that was on Total Access this week and she could see that he was inspirational but couldn’t quite see the attraction.
    :celery

Been there, got the T-shirt. Tania is at melting point with me
    I've tried to explain the game to her, but she comes from a golf and cricket family :grbac:

Many years ago her late Mum tried to goad me by supporting the Clowns but as we seemed to tw&t them every time we played them she gave up and went for Green Bay. I bought her a GB hat.;)

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

My Flacco jersey is on. Listening to ESPN radio for the outside vibe.

Sorted my pc out,but I've gone down with a cold.Can humans catch viruses off of pc's,lol.So I got little sleep lastnight.Good training for tonight.

I still think I'm dreaming the Ravens are in the AFC champ.No matter what happens,words cannot express the pride I have for the team and coaches for getting this far.If things do not fall right tonight,I will feel sick as a dog.But a foundation of wonder under that for what the Ravens have done this season.

Some thing special has brought this team to this point.Will destiny suddenly turn its back on this Raven journey? I pray that the fun in purple and black is just getting started at a new level.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.