Worried about injuries

I hope all of the injuries yesterday prove to be minor but if Suggs, McLain and Rolle are out it may be a long day no matter who we play.

Re: Worried about injuries

Suggs and Mclain will play, Rolle don't know the groin is a tough call. Hope he can tape that puppy up and go.
    Want some... come and get some!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensrulz View Post
    Suggs and Mclain will play, Rolle don't know the groin is a tough call. Hope he can tape that puppy up and go.
    Didn't he get kicked in the balls? I thought he played later in the game?

I remember being kicked in the balls by the 6 year old playing and I was hurting for a hour, I couldn't imagine being kicked by a 250 pound man. Ouch! He earn some respect for his play yesterday from me.
    Want some... come and get some!

Rolle did not return to the game.

the way Rolle was banging on the ground in pain with his fist after the play and the way he was playing with his junk when he first came off the field makes me think he got kicked in the nuts vs. it being a pulled groin muscle. Hopefully thats it. I am not worried about Mcclain, Suggs or leonhard.

one that might come back at us is the heap injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    the way Rolle was banging on the ground in pain with his fist after the play and the way he was playing with his junk when he first came off the field makes me think he got kicked in the nuts vs. it being a pulled groin muscle. Hopefully thats it. I am not worried about Mcclain, Suggs or leonhard.
    Pretty sad state of affairs when you're hoping someone only gets kicked in the nuts.

BS

A nut shot or a groin injury... Nut Shot keeps you sidelined for a few hours. Groin injury keeps you sidelined for a week or more. i too am hoping his cajones were jostled and it is not a muscle injury.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

He sure had a good hold of the package when he came off the field. I am hoping a little ice and his wife's treatment will make the little Rolle all better. I don't think it is a muscle injury and it didn't seem that way yesterday.

I am more worried about Suggs. He said he didn't feel anything after the game. What was the reason for not returning? I hope he isn't just saying he is fine but really not.

Blog Entries

Add Leonhard to the list, he gave himself a concussion on the Crumpler fumble and we saw Hnaka playing after that. I'm guessing he will be back, just have to keep an ear out for lingering aftereffects like headaches.