Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: OT / Bolts v. Shittsburgh game thread

I guess the refs are gonna call holding on the Stoolers when they feel like it?!?

Can the Sqeeler fans come up with an original chant. First they take Here we go Yankee chants, and they steal out HEEEAAAAP chant. I know they are saying Heath. Someone should sue them for copy rights.
    Want some... come and get some!

Blog Entries

I certainly hope we don't let that fucker Ward get a stupid penalty against us next week.....

The Chargers have no idea what they're doing on defense. I'm just glad they're at least giving our team some film

Nothing will be sweeter than knocking them out of the playoffs...Well, almost nothing, another Raven Super Bowl win, alteast half of the pittsburgh homers getting removed from pregame analysis on the 3 different networks, and Tomlin face time during a game cut in half would be a start.

Did ya know Bettis is from Detriot?

6. Re: OT / Bolts v. Shittsburgh game thread

Hey all,
    Haven't posted in a while - read the posts every day, though. I gotta tell you, This is a scary situation. I bleed purple, and gotta house full of Raven's gear to prove it. I don't like our chances against Shittsburg, though. They look as good as I have seen them this year, and, let's face it, if it weren't for the bonehead plays from the Titans yesterday, we would be done for the year. We didn't deserve to win that game, as poorly as we played, but I am thrilled that we did. Couldn't believe how they pretty much moved the ball at will - it was kind of surprising. We are beat up and tired, and I prey that we can find a way to beat these assholes - it just worries me a lot!
    Ape4ravens

San Diego stinks, and if we were to play them, we would beat the crap out of them. I just hope when we play Pitt, we are able to run the ball. If you can't run the ball against Pitt, you aren't going to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence Glick View Post
    Hey all,
    Haven't posted in a while - read the posts every day, though. I gotta tell you, This is a scary situation. I bleed purple, and gotta house full of Raven's gear to prove it. I don't like our chances against Shittsburg, though. They look as good as I have seen them this year, and, let's face it, if it weren't for the bonehead plays from the Titans yesterday, we would be done for the year. We didn't deserve to win that game, as poorly as we played, but I am thrilled that we did. Couldn't believe how they pretty much moved the ball at will - it was kind of surprising. We are beat up and tired, and I prey that we can find a way to beat these assholes - it just worries me a lot!
    Hi troll, welcome to ignores-ville.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence Glick View Post
    Hey all,
    Dude have some faith in our team. The game is played for a reason Any given Sunday. We play them 2 times a year we know what they bring. We will be fired up. Have faith brother!
    Want some... come and get some!

Now with the Steelers putting up 35 points of the Chargers, everyone's gonna say how they're unbeatable and we don't have a chance

GOOD!

Put a fork in them - barring some miracle - it looks like we are going to Shittsburg - Let's get some payback - we did it to the Titans - Let's get some payback against the Squeelers - GO RAVENS!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensInBrazil View Post
    Now with the Steelers putting up 35 points of the Chargers, everyone's gonna say how they're unbeatable and we don't have a chance

GOOD!
    Agreed. I prefer us being the underdog.