Happy Fing New Year From Governor O'Malley & BG&E

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/loc...,7077033.storyNow BG&E wants to charge you extra each month to force consumers to conserve energy. Ok like raising our monthly bills 70% or more doesn't force one to conserve. What happen to the promise the got O'Malley's lying ass in office that he would roll back the rates, oh I forgot we got a one month reprieve. Now for a small fee the Better Get Extra $$ company will come to your home and tell you how you can save money. If you buy what they tell the fee gets rebated back. Now I know all the overpaid assholes that run BG&E may not be aware of this (since no matter what happens they get to keep the loot) but we are in a major recession. Folks can"t just go out and buy things because some idiot on the PSC thinks it's a good idea. People are losing their, jobs ,having their power turn off and some in fear of losing their house and the Governor and BG&E want to suck more money from the public. And more unbelievable is how the Sun never calls him on the carpet.

Blog Entries

Re: Happy Fing New Year From Governor O'Malley & BG&E

I think you mean OWE'Malley. He's been a piece of shit for as long as I can remember. Can anybody name one GOOD thing he has done as Mayor of Baltimore or Governor? Seriously, I can't think of one thing. Please let me know as I'll admit as much if I'm wrong.....

BGE was one of the reasons I moved out of Maryland. They were getting insane with the cost of gas and electric.

Re: Happy Fing New Year From Governor O'Malley & BG&E

The Dems in MD creates this mess with deregulation.

They put the job onto the PSC then had the balls to say this was all Ehrlich's doing. The Setting Sun went mute and failed to look at their own archives.

Now O'Malley has said publicly numerous times (in contradiction to his campaign speeches) that it was the past problem of Dems and their deregulation that is causing this mess.

BGE does share some blame too. They thwarted and undermined any attempt at competition. Here is in Texas, we have 2 dozen companies that can offer us power. Thus, we have companies that kill each other with lowering prices and the people benefit. BGE wants to be the only game in town, which does not serve the public interest as well.

But this is what you get when you have one-party rule for over 4 decades.