If I was Harbaugh...

I would invite any player from the 68 Colts who would oblige to talk to the team at the meeting saturday night about what happens if you underestimate an oppenent. I don't want to say I have a bad feeling, because I really do believe this team under this leadership will not take any challenge lightly. I just think they should be reminded of "any given sunday", and a Colt from Super Bowl 3 would be the perfect person to do it.
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

Wink Re: If I was Harbaugh...

A big difference from '68 is that the Ravens owner is not in with mobster gamblers. The Jaguars game will not be thrown.;)
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: If I was Harbaugh...

I can still remember the year we lost that game to the Clowns at home when the refs refused to call that blatant facemask on J. Lewis and how pissed off I was that the loss killed our playoff chances...:(

I know Ray and Joe Cool won't let us down tomorrow, y'all...Too much is at stake, and to top it off, I shall be present to ensure that the Ravens search for, close with and DESTROY the enemy by fire and manuever!!

I fully expect to need a lung and voice box transplant after the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    A big difference from '68 is that the Ravens owner is not in with mobster gamblers. The Jaguars game will not be thrown.;)
    He just looks like one.

I was not aware of that theory, T.
    And like I said, this team will not underestimate the oppenent. It just does not fit with the new regimes philosophy.
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

Re: Losing to the JETS in SB III.. Just Read Bubba Smiths book. Rosenbloom was a Gambler..NUFF said
    Harry O'Sullivan, # 1 Ravens Fan in Sykesville, MD

Trap...thanks for the insight. I always knew about Bubba's claim but never read his book. Indeed.....still very suspicious. That Baltimore Colts team was one of the very best teams in NFL history and I still wince every time I think about that game.