Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Chris Collinsworth.................

......was hyping up the Ravens before tonight's game on the radio He's usually a Raven-hater and pics them apart....I think we are now getting our national :respect

Re: Chris Collinsworth.................

On Inside the NFL last night, Chris cited the Ravens as one of three Super Bowl contenders. He also predicted a Ravens win on Sunday.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

3. Re: Chris Collinsworth.................

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    On Inside the NFL last night, Chris cited the Ravens as one of three Super Bowl contenders. He also predicted a Ravens win on Sunday.
    He is wrong a lot of times But that will be shweet:happyanim

Sigh, every time the media starts jumping on the Ravens Bandwagon we lose...
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

I am honestly surprised at this. He is usually destroying the Ravens. Glad to see he can be biased.

As far as getting national attention, I hope we don't get it. I like flying under the radar. We do well when we are under the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    Sigh, every time the media starts jumping on the Ravens Bandwagon we lose...
    :grbac:

BS

We do not need anyone jumping on the wagon now!!!! To all those scum of the earth people waving urine color towels "were ready for you" A beat down is on the way for xmas!!!! The Ravens will dominate the play of the game but the score will be close!!!!! Section 133 for life and hating urine color fans and everything that dump in western PA represents

He is a Turkeyneck Bungle, but he is right about the Ravens. He is not a fan, and is a well known hater even in years past, but there is not much about the Ravens the "experts" don't like. They can do what they all say teams need to do. They are who we thought they were, now we just have to crown em, and not let em off the hooks.

CC was talking the Ravens up because the NFL Network is showing the Dallas game next Saturday

I agree with the national attention thing, Everytime they jump on the banwagon that is when we look like shit. However this is a new team, we won on national tv, we won on the road, we won wearing black, All the old superstitions don't apply anymore.:happyanim Bring on the national spot light and better yet Bring on the Squeekers. My new nickname for them since they keep squeeking out wins that they should have lost.

Quote Originally Posted by ravens-maniac View Post
    I agree with the national attention thing, Everytime they jump on the banwagon that is when we look like shit. However this is a new team, we won on national tv, we won on the road, we won wearing black, All the old superstitions don't apply anymore.:happyanim Bring on the national spot light and better yet Bring on the Squeekers. My new nickname for them since they keep squeeking out wins that they should have lost.
    I agree that this team seems to be burying all of the old demons. I believe Coach Harbaugh has the team focused enough that the media attention won't matter.

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr OC View Post
    I agree that this team seems to be burying all of the old demons. I believe Coach Harbaugh has the team focused enough that the media attention won't matter.
    That is exactly what I was going to say, but to me the most surprising one is The Hoge on ESPN has picked us to win against Pukesburgh on Sunday, I found that crazy as he is the ultimate Homer and barely ever picks us to win and haspicked us over his team is just crazy. Thank you Harbaugh!
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim