Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ravens Stadium is Steeler's House?

Quote from a Steeler fan in Ravens Insider:

"Your house is built with twigs and leaves for your little birdies - our house is Built with Steel.

You know we have the best traveling fans in the league and this Sunday it will be our house!"

Safety management, better get ready!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Blog Entries

Re: Ravens Stadium is Steeler's House?

I have a feeling SAFE will have a busy day.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post

"Your house is built with twigs and leaves for your little birdies - our house is Built with Steel.

You know we have the best traveling fans in the league and this Sunday it will be our house!"

That is the epitome of SteAlers* fans hubris and the main reason for such hatred between the teams. Respect begets respect, but trash talking only leads to ill will.

Wink Re: Ravens Stadium is Steeler's House?

Steeler's House my ass!

With the stepped-up stadium security to produce a "family friendly" atmosphere, I hope other Ravens fans will join me in using the new weapon now advertised on the video boards: text messaging the SAFE Nazis to rat out any fuckin' inbred swine who as much as make wind nearby me by twirling those yellow piss rags.

:T2:
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

5. Re: Ravens Stadium is Steeler's House?

I just feel bad that all those Shitsburgh steel workers have to cash their entire welfare checks to make it to this one game this season. I guess that is dedication, though?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post

It's funny, but if you watch the game vs. Ravens in Pittsburgh from 2006, you will see the stadium half empty from the opening kickoff. You see, the "loyal" squealer fans always have something else to do when their team isn't quite up to contention. They are a nationally marketed team, much like the Cowboys, and so everyone comes out of the woodwork when the squealies are competitive (with as bandwagon squealer fans coming out of the woodwork this week, you'd think that Pittsburgh was the garden of eden).

These are also the same "loyal" and "best" fans who would throw trash on their future hall of fame coaches lawn and harass the quarterback's own son in school.

Great fans they are!!!

Well folks I was living in the Past Late Last Night ... Yeah I go down into my Vault and look over Ravens Items from the Past ....

I was Cracking up as I pulled out the December 1st 1996 Game Day for OUR Baltimore Ravens vs those Stillers.

I thought about how worried we were going into Memorial Stadium (RIP) and then how overly emotional it was leaving after watching OUR Team win 31 to 17! JO Had the first TD of the game!!

So now it is time to Celebrate PURPLE FRIDAY !!! and get ready to walk into our House on Sunday and BE THE LOUDEST 12TH MAN EVER !!!

WILL YOU PROTECT THIS HOUSE !!!!

I WILL >>> I WILL >>> I WILL !!!

(Side note from reading ravenjoes post in the past... I secretly think he is a closet stillers fan) Not bashing him ... just calling a duck a duck. Maybe he just hangs out with way to many stiller fans for his own good and they have added thoughts in his mind.
    Last edited by ravenfever_com; 12-12-2008 at 08:52 AM.

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfever_com View Post
    (Side note from reading ravenjoes post in the past... I secretly think he is a closet stillers fan) Not bashing him ... just calling a duck a duck. Maybe he just hangs out with way to many stiller fans for his own good and they have added thoughts in his mind.
    No disprespect intended, but I am definitely NOT a "closet stillers fan" - you couldn't be further from the truth. You have obviously misinterpreted my previous posts in which I expressed great respect for certain "stiller" players, i.e. Big Ben and Ward; but that is in no way to suggest that I am a "stiller" fan! As an objective sports fan, these guys are both potential HOFs, and they are accorded that respect.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

We do not need a house to beat the piss out of these jackasses. We will take them out in the parking lot and last man standing wins. I will guarantee it will not be someone that is a fan of that team. As far as the teams, Ravens would beat the piss out of that team in the parking lot too.

They make that boast every year, and there are fewer of them every year.

And the ones that are here, have had little to cheer about.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Why does anyone care what these idiots say?
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

They'll wave their little piss rags when the game starts and the Village People in Steeler hardhats will be sitting in section 134 but by the end of the day they'll be back on their short school buses back to Pissburgh crying like Hiney Ward.
    [B][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Arial Black"]Almost Heaven in Section 511[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/B]