Finally proof: Obama is a scary guy!

Obama Will Use Full Name

In an interview with the Los Angeles Times, President-elect Obama said that "when he takes the oath of office Jan. 20, he plans to be sworn in like other presidents, using his full name: Barack Hussein Obama."

While most presidents use their full names, there have been recent exceptions: In 1977, James Earl Carter was sworn in as president as Jimmy Carter. And in 1981, Ronald Wilson Reagan simply went by Ronald Reagan.

This proves Obama is a scary guy. He will use Hussein which is the same name that Saddam used. Saddam was a terrorist and Obama pals around with terrorists and they use the same name. You guys were right...i was wrong. Saddam was a scary guy so therefore Obama is a scary guy afterall. Can't believe i was so in Obama pink cloud land to not see this...dang!

Re: Finally proof: Obama is a scary guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Obama Will Use Full Name

In an interview with the Los Angeles Times, President-elect Obama said that "when he takes the oath of office Jan. 20, he plans to be sworn in like other presidents, using his full name: Barack Hussein Obama."

While most presidents use their full names, there have been recent exceptions: In 1977, James Earl Carter was sworn in as president as Jimmy Carter. And in 1981, Ronald Wilson Reagan simply went by Ronald Reagan.

This proves Obama is a scary guy. He will use Hussein which is the same name that Saddam used. Saddam was a terrorist and Obama pals around with terrorists and they use the same name. You guys were right...i was wrong. Saddam was a scary guy so therefore Obama is a scary guy afterall. Can't believe i was so in Obama pink cloud land to not see this...dang!
    Muuuahahahahahahahaha...MuuuaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHjFx...eature=related
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!