Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tomlin quote

Tomlin quote

Stoolers coach Mike Tomlin said this about the upcoming game; "We're going into a hostile environment to play a hostile opponent."

I like it!!!
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Re: Tomlin quote

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80d2ee2c

pc clip from nfl.com w nice Raven highlights

Despite rumors to the contrary, Tomlin and his team respects the Ravens.

They know that we present a threat to them like no other team in the AFC North. Virtually every year, the division is going to come down to the Ravens vs the Stealers.

He knows the track record of the team from Pittsburgh playing in Baltimore. It's hell for them to come here and win. So let's make it even more hell this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by the duke View Post
    He knows the track record of the team from Pittsburgh playing in Baltimore. It's hell for them to come here and win. So let's make it even more hell this weekend.
    Make sure we give 'em hell and they don't win :ww:
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

6. Re: Tomlin quote

It's obvious that there is a lot of mutual respect between the teams - even given the bad blood that is so overrated. Each team knows that in order to win the AFC North, they have to go through the other. Not Cleveland or Cincy, but us or Pittsburgh.

Besides, playing with that O-Line and our pass rush, Ben and Tomlin should be as scared as ever. Think Leftwich is getting reps this week just in case?

I always say, "In the AFC North there are the Ravens, Squeelers and two stupid orange helmut teams. They are like extras in the movie, non union so they don't even get speaking parts. Just there to fill space."
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

Quote Originally Posted by terp2006 View Post
    It's obvious that there is a lot of mutual respect between the teams - even given the bad blood that is so overrated.
    I'm not too sure about the bad blood being overrated.

Watching James Trapp stomp on Plexico Burress' head, Joey Porter cheap shotting Todd Heap when he was hurt, Heinz dick face Ward cheap shotting at any opportunity.....

I don't care how they try to color it in the media, there is definitely some bad blood involved here no matter how friendly they may try to make it look.

On a personal level, I like us being referred to as a "Hostile Enviroment" by Tomlin.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

There is definitely bad blood between the two teams. I would have to say within the last 7 years this has to be one of the best rivalries in football. You do not have a rivalry if there is not any bad blood.

Blog Entries

Fuck the Stoolers and their fans!! I hope we stomp the shit out of those fuckers. I wanna destroy their will. I wanna see Ward crying on the sideline.

I'd like to see some trick plays thrown in to stomp on their hearts and rip them out. I want those cocksuckers DESTROYED, much like in '06. I'd like to see Roethlisberger sitting on the sideline, stairing straight ahead, wondering where he is........

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Fuck the Stoolers and their fans!! I hope we stomp the shit out of those fuckers. I wanna destroy their will. I wanna see Ward crying on the sideline.

I'd like to see some trick plays thrown in to stomp on their hearts and rip them out. I want those cocksuckers DESTROYED, much like in '06. I'd like to see Roethlisberger sitting on the sideline, stairing straight ahead, wondering where he is........
    Don't hold back there 4G, tell us how you really feel.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by POPSinPA View Post
    Don't hold back there 4G, tell us how you really feel.
    Did I come off bitter? ;)

Seriously though, I'll be depressed if we lose to them assholes........especially since we're the better team and they eeked out a win against us earlier. I have a feeling Dicklessberger is worried about this game....