It's Time To Get Lathered Up, Fellas

Well, I can not remember two more important consecutive home games, against two more hated rivals than the Skins and Steelers, coming up in the next two weeks. It's time that we Baltimorons Man-Up bigtime, and give this team the boost it needs - FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION, either on the field or in the stands, and let us not allow the opposing team's fans to come in and takeover our house!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Re: It's Time To Get Lathered Up, Fellas

RavenJoe I have to agree with you on this one. NO Sitting and Watching these games... BE LOUD !!! BE PROUD and PROTECT OUR HOUSE !!!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

I've waited 24 years for this. From Jack Kent Crook to the Hogettes to the George Michael Sports Machine and the Fun Bunch and having to watch Deadskins vs Arizona or TB instead of a good game. From having to listen to lame ass bandwagon fans and idiots in the DC media to DC's own little bitch boy Tagliafuckhead I can't begin to describe my hate. Losing is not an option!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.

Wink Re: It's Time To Get Lathered Up, Fellas

Quote Originally Posted by F Angelos View Post
    I've waited 24 years for this.
    Unless I missed something in the early 80s (when I moved away for a few years), this will be the Redskins 1st visit to Baltimore since the MNF in 1978 when the injured Bert Jones threw bombs to Roger Carr. 30 years - the longest of any team in the NFL.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Unless I missed something in the early 80s (when I moved away for a few years), this will be the Redskins 1st visit to Baltimore since the MNF in 1978 when the injured Bert Jones threw bombs to Roger Carr. 30 years - the longest of any team in the NFL.
    You are right T. One of best (drunken induced) memories is watching the game at Hooligans in Towson when I was in college at Towson state :). It was great watching the the meltdown of the fans of the politically Incorrect named team as the Baltimore %^&$ saved the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    24 years since the Colts left and my hatred for the Redskins began. I was 3 in 78 so that was before my time.
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.

Quote Originally Posted by F Angelos View Post
    I've waited 24 years for this. From Jack Kent Crook to the Hogettes to the George Michael Sports Machine and the Fun Bunch and having to watch Deadskins vs Arizona or TB instead of a good game. From having to listen to lame ass bandwagon fans and idiots in the DC media to DC's own little bitch boy Tagliafuckhead I can't begin to describe my hate. Losing is not an option!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So... you don't like the skins????...
    :hammer:

“FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION, either on the field or in the stands”
    “NO Sitting and Watching these games... BE LOUD !!! BE PROUD and PROTECT OUR HOUSE !!!”

Failure was not an option on Saturday January 13, 2007 , the Fans were loud and the team wet the bed….so watch how lathered up you get

It is time to lay the smacketh down on the Racial Slurs!
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!