Ravens vs Steelers

What does everyone think about the possibility of this game being moved to 4:15pm. The NFL will definitely leave the Giants/Cowboys game Sunday night, but I would think Ravens vs. Steelers has much more national appeal than New England vs. Oakland which is the current feature game at 4:15.
    Thoughts?

Re: Ravens vs Steelers

I think it's definitely going to get moved to 4:15 and am already planning for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    I think it's definitely going to get moved to 4:15 and am already planning for it.
    What he said!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

The game is going to have to mean something first.

Let's focus on Cincy and getting to 8-4. We can't be 7-6 and out of the hunt and expect a 4:15 game.

There is no doubt that it will be moved up to 4:15. I'm just glad you informed me that the Giants / Cowboys game is already scheduled for 8 P.M. That won't change. I REALLY hate those late games!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensarge View Post
    There is no doubt that it will be moved up to 4:15. I'm just glad you informed me that the Giants / Cowboys game is already scheduled for 8 P.M. That won't change. I REALLY hate those late games!
    Well it's doubtful they'd have the Ravens playing in the Sunday prime-time game in back-to-back weeks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensarge View Post

I hear ya brother. Living on the Eastern Shore means I just might be lucky enough to get 3 hrs. sleep before work on Monday morning when the game is switched to 8:15. 4:15 I can live with though.

But hey, I guess that's the price you have to pay for success.! Go Ravens, kill dem' Sqeelers!

Thumbs down Re: Ravens vs Steelers

4:15 pm in mid December is late enough ... let's hope they overlook us and stay with the "glamour" teams.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

It's been designated as a flex game since the start of the season so IMHO count on it moving ...

we will have to be tied with the steelers or 1 game back for it to be moved, lets get 2 wins and then we can talk about a new game time.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim