Look out for the Redskins fans...

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see more Redskins fans at this game then the typical number of away fans at M&T when we play the Steelers or even the number of fans we saw from Philadelphia. I've had 3 seats in Section 509 since the move to M&T, but....my wife is a Redskins season ticket holder. I've heard rumblings that a group of skins fans (www.extremeskins.com) have even gone so far as to purchase a private lot and to secure hundreds of tickets through StubHub. I say bring them on...we can watch them leave at the end of the 3rd quarter, just like all the loser Eagles fans did last week. Nothing was better than watching a dozen people walking/stumbling down the steps, heads hanging low, after the best safety in football returned one for 108 yards. Maybe the flexing will keep them at home since it is now a late game, but who cares regardless. One thing I know...my wife won't be in 509 with me!

Re: Look out for the Redskins fans...

Quote Originally Posted by lawbuz View Post
    Nothing was better than watching a dozen people walking/stumbling down the steps, heads hanging low, after the best safety in football returned one for 108 yards.
    Unless, of course, we can handle the Steelers like we did two years ago!!!!!!!!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

The real problem is to many seats are now not owned by Ravens Fans. Simple math is the reason. If my memory is still correct I want to think a PSL in section 111 (lower enzone) was $980 back when we purchased. Tickets were something like $40 as well. Now those PSL are $2,500 (Ravens Price and SOLD OUT), however the market price can get you $5,000 plus. With tickets costing more then $70 people started selling out seats. Guess who is buying them most of the time??? Ticket Brokers and they make more selling to out of town fans then to local fans. Plus over 10% of so called true fans sell out tickets to the high demand games to make pure profit to help pay for the cost of season tickets. Really our stadium should not have any empty seat in it for out of town fans, however due to the selling of SOLD OUT PSLs due to high demand many seats now are open. The real issue is those seats are out of touch to the true fan! I will be honest ... I sold 2 seats psls in 113 for $10,000 to a fan. Then we went 13-3 and he sold them out for more profit to a ticket broker. I should have never sold that extra pair I had, but at the time I needed the money for the horse farm we wanted to purchase. Plus I never really sat in those seats much.

We need to take control over our HOUSE !!! Think of it as China buying all the land in Washington DC !!! Same issue!

Just my dime since 2 cents can't even get a gumball!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

I fully expect alot of Redskins fans for this game. I was surprised, probably shouldn't have been, with the number of Eagles fans we had. It irks me getting bombarded by these scalpers going into the stadium. I wish the Ravens would put these guys out of business and get the tickets to fans who support this team and are patiently waiting on the wait list to get a season ticket.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Somehow, I just don't see it!! The Foreskin fans couldn't even out-number the Squeeler Fans in their own stadium!

They had to go to a silent count on offense because the Squeeler fans were so loud!

If they can't fill their own stadium, I don't see how they could have an impact here with the DIE-HARD Fans we have!!
    ... They shall mount up with wings as Eagles;

times are tough....who is anyone to questions someones fanhood?

if you can sell tickets to a game or two and make enough profit to pay for half or more of nexts years tickets or buy some extra christmas presents, more power to you, thats not being less of a fan, that's being smart...

Sgt ... I would kind of agree with you, however as true fans we must protect our house. Sell to Ravens Fans and Ravens Fans ONLY!!

Fans if you know people that want tickets to the games, explain that buying a ticket from a Ravens PSL holder should not be below face value and that sometimes it is worth paying more then face to get the tickets and keep them out of the other teams hands!!!

The real problem is that our own fans that do not hold PSLs do not understand the true cost and investment into the seats!

We will not be able to stop the ticket brokers, but Ravens Fans with out seats should buy these seats since even if they invest $300 for a ticket, that is less then most PSL holders invest with Parking Permits, Roost or Nest Dues, Ravens Gear, PSL, and Tickets!

When you do the math most true fans pay over $300 per game!!!

I rest my case !!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

Everygame there are several Redskins jerseys in the stadium so I don't expect to be any less playing them. We as fans need a zero tolerance for fan misbehavior.