Those Morons At OH Crying Over A Canceled FanFest

Bert will love this.
    http://orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42398

What dips. They are actually surprised and questioning why their stupidass fanfest was cancelled. Duh morons! There is PLAYOFF football about to take place this weekend. Let's see the choices:

1. Go to the Ravens vs. Colts with its history and with a AFC Championship game on the line and road to the SB.

2. Go to "fanfest" to see a bunch of perrenial losers (and they will lose for the 10th season in a row), and a bunch of minorleague and bench players, because the star players are too busy to come to the fanfest.

This decision is too easy.

Stop whining like a bunch of wussies, orioleshangout. Why don't you fools watch a team that actually plays to win and not "to finish .500." What losers.

It's like anyone associated with the Orioles is suddenly hit with the stupid stick.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

2. Re: Those Morons At OH Crying Over A Canceled FanFest

Nimrods-

I was actually hoping they would have it. It would have been a hoot to see it empty.

Have fun at the game SB.

Re: Those Morons At OH Crying Over A Canceled FanFest

They actually banned me from the site for what I had to say...at least I think that was the thread. I hadn't posted there enough to know for sure because of the kiddie play time theme they seem to promote there. Apparently they didn't like being asked what drugs they were on.

4. Re: Those Morons At OH Crying Over A Canceled FanFest

P-
    I can not believe you got banned anywhere.lol
    Good grief.

PS- Glad you found your way over here.

Yup...it was actually pretty funny. I have no idea what prompted the banning. The next time I logged in, and several days had passed, there was a note that popped up explaining I'd been banned because I thought they were dumb...or words to that effect. I thought it was a badge of honor until Basebawl explained that getting banned by someone named Tony was like getting into a fight with Bigbird.

It took me a while to find all y'all...finally I did a google on bertjonesmyhero ravens, and presto here I are. I thought you guys had moved over to a different Ravens site, but never saw anyone I knew...and the Orioles site there had some familiar names that turned out to be folks from a site we'd all left because of the posting policies. It took a couple of weeks before the old reasons for leaving in the first place resurfaced. The reason it took so long was that my computer crashed...and with it all of my links. It's taken me about 6 months to get back to square one. I wonder how long it'll take the O's?

Well, riddle me this...how much longer will Angelos be alive?

Maybe the year after that....