Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Alcohol ... What Alcohol Beer sales cut short

Any trouble in your section? I saw many S.A.F.E. jacketed personnel rushing to sections at the half.

In my section 109 there were some Eagles fan's, but they were friends of season tix holders and mostly good people.

Except the guy to my right who was 'in good nature' messing with a young Ravens fan.

When I told him "I can't believe you are picking on a little kid" he buttoned it up. Then come the stories about how he is married with children, just having fun with the young man blah blah blah.

No blood, no fights I saw. Thankfully.

Re: Alcohol ... What Alcohol Beer sales cut short

No fights in Section 513 but saw several what appeared to be altercations in the upper deck on either side of our section.

We only had 4 Eagles fans in our section. 2 consisted of a father and a son of 15 or so. They were respectful of being in another team's stadium. The other 2 were not together but were being a little annoying until the onslaught began.

140 was peaceful, the seats beside me are stub hub so we get guests every game. It was a college age Eagles fan and her boyfriend. We definitly didn't see much of the beer men after halftime.
    Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less"--GEN R. E. Lee

Upper 113 had major trouble, some Eagle assholes were throwing cups of beer at Ravens fans after the TD runback soaking them. My cousin tried to get the hot chocolate with Baily's at the half and could not. The Eagle fans were fing this that and the other on their way out early and verbally insulting the Ravens fans. I can take the words but if some one got me wet today I would have slugged them, and I am pretty un threatening.

section 547 had a scuffle that resulted in a girl taking a few shots to the head. The poor girl was a yellow jacket staff who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I saw a ravens fan take a swipe at an eagles fan as the eagles fan was rounding the corner to go down the stairs. Not sure what happened leading up to that. But the poor girl was caught in the middle and those two idiots did not seem to give a rats ass that they hit her a few times.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

I spoke with a seat mate of mine last night and he said there was a pretty big fight in 124 in the 3rd quarter -- of course, it was Eggles fans.

I spoke with a seat mate of mine last night and he said there was a pretty big fight in 124 in the 3rd quarter -- of course, it was Eggles fans.
    A big fight in section 124? Damn I miss that, I was down the beach this past weekend, I gotta ask my Uncle about that one.
    Former Season ticket holder from 1996 to 2016

Whenever Eagles fans come, and a fight breaks out, you really need to check to make sure who the fight is between, because more often than not, they fight amongst themselves!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

section 133 was pretty peaceful. We had a lot of Eagles fans around us but they were all pretty reserved.

The kid and his dad next to me were obnoxious, but once the Mom came and sat with them they shut up. That made me laugh. She also kept asking me if they wer obnoxious when she wasn't there. As annoying as they were I still couldn't stand to get another guy in trouble with his wife so I told her they were well behaved. Some things go past fan allegience, like the Man code.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Wink Re: Alcohol ... What Alcohol Beer sales cut short

I saw two fights behind me in 528, with an Eagles fan ejected. And I could see several others in both decks. Likely as many fights and ejections today as there had been the entire preceding season.

I had a nice chat with the SAFE supervisor prior to the game about the level of security at our stadium vs. others. He told me that the new NFL rules to crackdown on abusive fan behavior, especially verbal abuse, was the standard already in place by our "Don't be a Jerk" rules, so there was no change. However, he also admitted that there would be little to no tolerance for the Eagles and Redskins games, as is always the case for the Steelers games, and that we could count on many ejections and an early alcohol sales cut off.

:T2:
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by 3RDRowRaven View Post
    A big fight in section 124? Damn I miss that, I was down the beach this past weekend, I gotta ask my Uncle about that one.
    I was told it was towards the front of the section, involving 2-3 Eggles fans, who were eventually ejected.

I missed this game too.

Ok, for how much I hate steelers fans....these fans were 10 times worse than they are. As many of you experienced at the game, we had several fights/ejections in 542.

Plain and simple...Eagles fans are ass holes.