Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Billick vs Cameron as an OC

I am not going to flame Billick here. I just want to know who thinks BB could do as well as Cameron w/ this same group when last year he had a veteran QB and more exp. offensive line and was not able to produce a reliable offense.

In other words....if Billick were still here would we be 6-3 and see a legit offense like we have seen the last month?

FM

Re: Billick vs Cameron as an OC

What ifs are a waste of time..... Just my thought ...

The good news is .... We have our team and our coaching staff and we are winning on the ROAD !!!!

Fact ... I am happy and that is what matters right now !!!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

In 06 we were 13-3. This year, new HC, new coaching staff, new QB, better O-line (result of draft / new coach)....it's hard to draw any conclusions. Like the previous post, I too am happy with where we are. BB was what this organization needed when he came over, and brought B-more a SB; Harbs is what this team needs now to move forward, and I couldn't be happier.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

It really doesn't matter as Brian had alrady called Cam to take the job, the day before he was fired. Cam would have been our OC even under Brian. I guess the question is would Brian give him the same lattitude.

May I ask where you heard BB called Cam to offer him the OC job? Seems odd that would have never been reported in the media since the firing.

FM

Who cares, BB is gone.
    Let it be.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanman View Post
    May I ask where you heard BB called Cam to offer him the OC job? Seems odd that would have never been reported in the media since the firing.

FM
    It was reported in the media the day after the Steelers game before the firing.

Sorry Pops...I want to know where it came from that Billick had contacted Cameron.....that is a major piece of info that slid uder the radar. If you toss out statements like that they need to be able to be verified.

FM

Quote Originally Posted by Fanman View Post
    Sorry Pops...I want to know where it came from that Billick had contacted Cameron.....that is a major piece of info that slid uder the radar. If you toss out statements like that they need to be able to be verified.

FM
    It was reported on numerous different outlets that he was heading to Miami to talk to Cameron about coming to Baltimore.

PP

Fair enough...you guys say it was reported, I believe you.
    I guess I missed those reports. Thanks.

FM

I agree it doesnt really matter, but overall I think coaches like Matsko, Montgomery, Hue and Hostler is a major upgrade from previous coaches.. anyway their previous records is very impressing.. Like Matsko who actually did something similar with Rams OL.

C'Mon Man....what kind of question is this.....not even close...One is effective the other wasnt. One is creative the other was not
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens