Rally in Manassas

I was able to attend Obama's final rally before the election in Manassas, VA last night. 90,000 people strong! It was amazing. We arrived at 5:00 and stood there about 100 feet from the stage until Barack spoke at 10:30. He was finished by 11:15 and we did not get home until 3:30 in the morning due to incredible traffic. It was worth every moment of wait.

After seeing all of the anger and hatred expressed at the televised McCain-Palin rallys, I can attest to the fact that there was none of that here. In fact, just the opposite.

Here is a picture I took with my cell phone. Two young boys...one black and one white holding up an Obama sign. The crowd applauded this moment and hundreds of camera popped up to take photos. These kids are too young to understand racism and could very well grow up in a world where they will never have to know it.

One can't help to draw conclusions about the nature of the two campaigns. Obama praised McCain a couple times last night and the crowd repectfully clapped. Whenever Obama's name wwas mentioned in a Mccain/palin rally, he was booed...words such as terrorist, kill him, n***er, etc were yelled out much to the delight of Palin and Mccain.

As a nation wouldn't we be proud of everyone being able to get along and work together? This rally, 90,000 strong was all about people supporting one another and supporting the betterment of this nation. This picture captures the spirit of Obama, his campaign and what this nation has to look forward to:

Obama ended the rally with this call to duty which put the crowd into a frenzy of high fives, cheers and back slaps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjA2nUUsGxw

It all makes Hannity and Rush, et al. look really small.

Re: Rally in Manassas

At least we now know what happened to all the Redskins fans last night.

BS