Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hail To The Redskins

Before all of you dump all over me, this is JUST for this week alone. As you all know, the 'skins host the stillers on MNF. What a weekend it would be for our boys in purple to take it to the clowns, and then have the 'skins embarass the stillers next Monday night! Awesome, baby!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Re: Hail To The Redskins

In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

I'd be elated with a win, any embarassment is gravy.

Sir, I will NEVER Hail to ANYTHING that remotely resembles a Deadskin...

What a choice? Squeelers V Deadskins. 0 to 0 tie in regulation, total ineptitude, turnovers, etc, ends in tie at end of overtime. Long periods of time when Tony Kornheiser says nothing, mostly because he has nothing to say anyways.
    Section 103 Row 7

6. Re: Hail To The Redskins

Im rooting against the steelers....as always...

Looks like the skins will be without Jason Taylor....I hope the steelers play bad and lose...
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

i absolutely despise the Skins and will root for them only when they are playing a team that we can catch. I am starting to think that we have a chance to win the division. I rarely do the whole scoreboard watching thing, but I would love to see the Steelers up a loss on this one.!

I will def be rooting for the deadskins. We only play them every 4 years and we need them to beat pitt, but as soon as the game is done so is my being a deadskin fan
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

The skins will beat the stillers with their running game. Skins are a tough, physical team; however, their pass rush is suspect. Nevertheless, they can run with the best of them, and that will be the difference maker. It should be an interesting weekend of football.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Go S-S-s . . .

Pittsburgh sucks and I hope they lose. I will be rooting for a Stealers loss, the Dead$kin$ just happen to be on the upside receiving end of my badwill.

Quote Originally Posted by YRKPARAVEN View Post
    What a choice? Squeelers V Deadskins. 0 to 0 tie in regulation, total ineptitude, turnovers, etc, ends in tie at end of overtime. Long periods of time when Tony Kornheiser says nothing, mostly because he has nothing to say anyways.
    I take that! But I am afraid it will be 2-0 to Skins, Steelers has a habit to score OGs.

I will need to root for the Skins as well since we need a Stiller loss and a Ravens Win to get some more control over our destiny ... I will say that I can not wait to play Tenn in the AFC Playoffs again!!!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014