Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I was right

1. I was right

And people didn't believe me! That it is C-Mac's knee and his pride that is the problem...The competitor in Chris is to play even with his ailing knee and I can't blame him..The coaches elected to sit him because they don't think he's 100% ...Even Anita Marks was vehemently opposed to my assessment of the problem with McAlister and argued with me on the radio last week, but Harbs came out and said it today! Anita Marks thinks she knows everything about the Ravens

Re: I was right

Source?

3. Re: I was right

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Source?
    Harb's press conference today :D

anita marks is a joke.

5. Re: I was right

I heard her talk to someon on the radio how she knows its definitly not the knee....something else she wouldnt say but not his knee....

Now she'll say something like Harbaugh is just covering up something else its not his knee...the only reason she has ratings is cuz it the only sports radio station with any real reception, 1570 and 1370 are too spotty...even 1300 isnt that great..
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Yup, because coaches are always 100% honest and upfront in their press conferences.

7. Re: I was right

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan1996 View Post
    I heard her talk to someon on the radio how she knows its definitly not the knee....something else she wouldnt say but not his knee....

Now she'll say something like Harbaugh is just covering up something else its not his knee...the only reason she has ratings is cuz it the only sports radio station with any real reception, 1570 and 1370 are too spotty...even 1300 isnt that great..
    And that was me who she was arguing with :D

8. Re: I was right

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    Yup, because coaches are always 100% honest and upfront in their press conferences.
    whatever....

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan1996
    1570 and 1370 are too spotty...even 1300 isnt that great..
    yeah, what's with that?
    O's, Stroh's and Nappy Ho's

Keep thinking that the knee is the reason why Cmac is out. The knee hasn't been 100% the entire season. They're not all of a sudden going to hold him out for not being 100%. Cmac is dealing with something that is bigger than any football injury.

11. Re: I was right

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    Keep thinking that the knee is the reason why Cmac is out. The knee hasn't been 100% the entire season. They're not all of a sudden going to hold him out for not being 100%. Cmac is dealing with something that is bigger than any football injury.
    Well why don't you fill us in on what it is

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    Well why don't you fill us in on what it is
    It's pretty well known what the issue is. Ask anyone who has ever seen or hungout with Cmac at a bar. That's all I'm saying about it.

Hopefully he'll be back on the field Sunday against the Browns.